{17}

{17} 

With a heavy sigh, Suga opens his locker. Not only is he tired, but drenched from the rain since he forgot his umbrella. The combination of the two has lead the usually calm teen be easily irritable. So irritable, that when an envelope falls out of his locker that he is tempted to throw it in the nearest trash can. It doesn't help that he, overall, hates love letters.

At first he was delighted to get them. He thought it was sweet that no matter how shy his secret admirer was, they were attempting to communicate with him in the real world instead of digitally.

That was before IT happened.

That was before the letters changed...

That was before he realized the letters were fake.

He, who had been requested by the secret admirer to meet them at a nearby cafe was surprised in the most unpleasant way.

The address turned out to be wrong... It turned out to be the location of an abandoned warehouse. Upon noticing it, Suga had attempted to flee... But he was unable to because there were five of them. Five homophobes that decided to show him what they thought of homosexuals.

They called him all sorts of nasty things, with their favorite being THE f word... They pushed him, punched him, kicked him... And left him on the ground, sobbing and clutching his chest, that felt like it was on fire.

Even though those students got suspended, Suga can't help but be feel afraid... What if it is, somehow, them again? What if, this time, they are aiming to kill him? This possibility both angers and scares Suga.

WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE?

The envelope is becoming crumpled in Suga's hands, because both involuntarily clenched into fists. Staring at the crumpled envelope for a good minute, Suga decides to open it. It takes him another minute to build up the courage he needs to read it.

I'm gay. I know you're gay... I've heard rumors about a certain incident, after all... It's not easy, is it? You spend most of your time hiding in plain sight... Pretending to be something that you're not because you're afraid. You're afraid that your family will think you're gross, that your friends will leave you, and that others might hurt you... Then again, friends and family hurt you the most, don't they? Parents expect grandchildren and friends want you to join them in flirting with girls.

Alright, I'll stop talking about what it is like to be gay, since you already know what it's like. I know many secret admirers write love letters with the idea that they will meet their crush somewhere and confess. Don't worry, I have no such intentions. Why would I do that when I could make you do all the work? You'll have to find me. That is, if you want to. You don't have to do anything... Heck, you don't even have to finish reading this letter.

Suga can't help but chuckle. It seems that the author of this letter is just as surprised as him to find Suga reading this far.

I won't bother mentioning the obvious things, such as the fact that we go to the same school. Also, I am not going to describe my appearance to you, that would make your job to easy!

Here's a few things I like:

-the color gray

-ice cream

-sports

Your job is to look around and see if anyone is doing anything involving the things listed above. Take notes. I'll give you more clues later on.

Sincerely, Your Secret Admirer

Suga despite being tired and irritable can't help but feel curious... Should he search for this secret admirer? It seems like a lot of work... "Then again, work never killed anyone," Suga mutters under his breath as he heads to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga will admit, his secret admirer isn't afraid of a little work. Suga finds a letter in his locker both in the morning and in the afternoon. Additionally, his secret admirer writes letters to him every school day.

He sure writes a lot... Suga thinks, as he heads to the cafeteria to buy some lunch. Once in the cafeteria, he is pleasantly surprised to find Daichi already waiting in line. Suga hadn't seen Daichi all day, and had thought he was out sick. Suga is even more surprised by the fact that Daichi has a notepad out, and is furiously writing on it.

Suga almost calls out to him when he recalls a few lines from one of his secret admirer's letters. I don't normally have much time to write... This has lead to me having to write in strange places. I've written while walking to class, while waiting in line to buy food...

Could Daichi be his secret admirer? Or is it just a coincidence... As Suga recalls the contents of the various letters he has received, the line slowly moves. Before he knows it, he is at the front and able to order. With a heavy sigh, he decides to focus on ordering instead of his secret admirer... After all, it could be some cruel prank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? Suga-san hasn't figured it out yet?" an all too familiar and loud voice hollers from within the gym. As Suga slowly approaches, he hears many similar hollers. It sounds as though Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata are all speaking with Daichi.

"I keep dropping hints within the letters... Then again, it doesn't help that I don't have many characteristics that make me stand out," Daichi says, earning himself a snicker.

"Why didn't you tell him that you yell a lot? I'm sure that is something only you do..." a low voice says. Suga doesn't even have to peek into the gym to know that it is Tsukki talking. Much to Suga's surprise, neither Daichi or Tanaka yell at Tsukki.

"Maybe you should just tell him directly," another low voice says, and Suga assumes it belongs to Kageyama.

"Like you're one to talk, King," Tsukki says with a snicker. Sensing that a fight is about to break out, Suga enters the gym.

"What's will all the yelling? I could hear you from outside..." Suga says, and his sudden appearance makes everyone jump.

"Suga-san... We were just... umm..." Hinata says, all the while shaking nervously. If he tells the truth, Daichi will be furious. With a chuckle, Suga decides to ask Daichi himself.

"What were you talking about?" Suga asks, flashing Daichi a small smile. Suga studies Daichi's face as he continues to smile. Although it is hard to see, Daichi is blushing. It is you, isn't it? Suga thinks, and has to resist the urge to smirk as he gets an idea. Slowly approaching Daichi, Suga says, "You can tell me anything, darling," uttering the last word in English. Before anyone can respond in any way, Suga quickly kisses Daichi on the lips. "I love your letters, by the way." Daichi, who is normally calm and collected is now flustered, and as red as a tomato.

Although most of the team is too distracted to notice, if they were to listen close, they would hear Tsukki say, "That's kinda hot."

/:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) This was REALLYYY fun to write/