{7}

{7}

/I skim read this when editing so if there are a lot of mistakes sorry :( /

"I can't believe I let you convince me to do this," Daichi mutters, meanwhile covering his blushing face with his hands. Suga having weaponized his sweet smile, used it to control Daichi.

"You look great," Suga says, giving Daichi's right shoulder a comforting pat. Daichi is tempted to roll his eyes. He is covered in fake soot, and wears clothes similar to that of a chimney sweeper. Daichi is supposed to be the chimney sweeper and Suga is supposed to be Mary Poppins. Suga, who insisted on making his costume as accurate as possible doesn't dress like a male version of Mary Poppins. Suga wears a dress. Suga wears a wig. Suga...

"WAHHHH A PRETTY GIRL AND A GIANT PIECE OF COAL," Hinata screeches, upon seeing Daichi and Suga. His outburst earns him an elbow in the ribs from Kageyama.

"Dumbass, that's Daichi and Suga," Kageyama hisses, his words sounding muffled due to the fake fangs he is wearing in his mouth. The Karasuno team, which had decided to go trick-or-treating together, are meeting at school before going to collect candy from homes.

"You look great, Edward," Tsukki sneers, upon seeing Kageyama, "You too, Bella." The two, who had lost an eating contest to Tsukki, as punishment, had to dress up as Twilight characters for Halloween.

This remark angers both Kageyama and Hinata, who soon begin to yell at Tsukki. The sound of yelling, however, is soon drowned out by the sound of laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA you all look ridiculous!" Nishinoya exclaims, motioning to Kageyama and Hinata. He laughs so hard that he ends up falling to his knees. However, he soon recovers from his laughing fit upon seeing that Tsukki is not wearing a costume. "YOU!" He shrieks, pointing an accusing finger at Tsukki, "YOU HAVE TO wear a costume!"

"I don't see why I should, you're not wearing one," Tsukki responds with a smirk. Nishinoya is wearing a costume, he is dressed as a clown.

"HE IS WEARING A COSTUME! IT IS SO GREAT THAT I DECIDED TO WEAR THE SAME THING!" Tanaka hollers, meanwhile attempting to make balloon animals.

"You guys are loud, I could hear you from a kilometer away..." Asahi remarks, seeming to appear out of thin air.

"AHH GRIZZLY BEAR!" Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama all scream in unison.

"Idiots, he is dressed as a teddy bear," Tsukki mutters, before shifting his gaze from Asahi to Yamaguchi. "So far, you're the only one with a decent costume."

"Thanks, Tsukki," Yamaguchi says with a small smile. Tsukki ended up wearing a t-rex costume after Tsukki sent him a text that suggested that he do so.

"Alright, enough talking," Suga says, with in a shockingly serious tone, "Whoever collects the least amount of candy has to kiss each other."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We lost? But how?" Daichi asks, his brows meanwhile furrowing together. Daichi and Suga had split up and filled five bags worth of candy in total (author's note: the bags are like pillow case size). Upon realizing that they couldn't carry it all, Daichi jogged home to get a wheelbarrow, leaving Suga all alone for about ten minutes with the candy.

Despite knowing that Suga had somehow purposely lost a bunch of their candy, Daichi can't get angry at him. Suga is just so sweet. Suga is as sweet as sugar. Or so Daichi assumes. Someone so kind MUST have lips that taste like sugar... Wait, what is he thinking!?!

"We never agreed as a team if the punishment would be a kiss on the lips or a cheek. So, l could kiss your cheek. Or you could kiss my cheek," Daichi stammers, a blush beginning to spread across his cheeks at the mere though of kissing (or being kissed) by Suga.

"BRING IT ON!" Hinata suddenly screeches. He told Kageyama that he could spike anything, even a bag of candy. Hinata, who DEFINITELY can't spike anything but a volleyball ends up hitting Suga in the back with the bag of candy, causing him to stumble forward, towards Daichi. Suga ends up accidentally kissing Daichi on the lips who "accidentally" kisses Suga back.

Extended

"You look a bit pale. Are you alright, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asks his tall friend, who absentmindedly rubs his stomach.

"Yeah, I just have a bit of a stomach ache," he responds, soon adding, "Damn him..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga, who KNOWS that Daichi and him are going to win, struggles to find a way to "lose" some of their candy. After spending a few minutes trying to decide if he should eat the candy himself or throw it away, he spots Tsukki. With a small "innocent" smile, he approaches Tsukki and "asks" for his help.

"Help me or I'll tell Yamaguchi that you have a crush on him," Suga says, with a menacing gleam in his eyes. Shivering, Tsukki agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/I had wayyyyyy too much fun writing this. They were probably all OOC but whatever./