{15}

{15}

"Daichi, what do you want for Christmas?" Suga asks with an innocent look upon his face.

Daichi's mind isn't innocent.

Daichi's mind has some interesting (and in Daichi's opinion, great) ideas.

However, Daichi could never ask his sweet boyfriend to do such a cliché, ridiculous, and adorable thing.

"I want a volleyball," Daichi says, his mind too preoccupied with "interesting" thoughts to come up with a more believable item.

"Don't you already own like, five volleyballs?" Suga, asks, with a raised eyebrow.

Ugh oh, Suga is suspicious.

"Yeah but there is this one..." Daichi begins to say, and is soon interrupted by Suga.

"What do you really want Daichi?" Suga asks, all the while making his voice sound seductive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your gift, is me!" Suga says, all the while jumping out of a giant box. Suga jumps a bit too quickly. Instead of catching Suga, all Daichi manages to do is cushion Suga's fall.

"Sorry, Daichi," Suga says, with a small sigh, "I got a bit carried away..."

"I-t's f-fine," Daichi stammers. To be honest, he loves it. Thanks to Suga's fast jump, he is currently holding Suga close to him...

Daichi loves having Suga, clad in bicycle shorts and a tight shirt close to him.

"You just wanted an excuse to look at my butt, didn't you?" Suga asks, upon noticing where Daichi's gaze is lingering. Before Daichi can attempt to deny it, Suga adds, "Don't you DARE deny it!" There is a moment of silence as Suga quietly adds, "You should but bicycle shorts too."

"What? No!" Daichi says, earning himself a laugh from Suga. They both know that Daichi can't say no to Suga.

/Happy Holidays!/