{5}

{5}

Daichi can feel his heart skip a beat as the thought enters is mind for the tenth time this week.

I just really want to hold his hand.

Soon after that thought enters his mind, Daichi becomes overly aware of just how closely Suga is walking next to him, how their arms are nearly brushing against each other...

"Are you alright, Daichi? You've been quiet for quite a while," Suga says, studying Daichi's face out of the corner of his eyes. The action, although casual, doesn't go unnoticed by Daichi.

"I'm fine," Daichi mutters, meanwhile shifting his gaze from Suga to the sky. The night sky, although filled with countless shinning stars still isn't as beautiful as the boy walking beside him, (or so Daichi thinks). Upon realizing what he just thought, Daichi can feel a blush form upon his cheeks. Unable to bring himself to return his gaze to Suga while having a blush upon his face, Daichi continues to gaze skyward. Instead of looking at the stars, however, Daichi focuses on the white cloud that is the result of his warm breath colliding with the cool night air.

"It sure is chilly out, isn't it?" Suga says, earning a nod from Daichi. "Even though it is just fall, it is still quite cold... The cold, even though not as cold as winter cold still seems to seep into my bones..." Daichi slowly lowers his gaze, and eventually turns his head to look at Suga.

Suga's brows are furrow together in concentration as he rubs his hands together and blows on them, desperately trying to warm them up. "Oh well, I had a feeling that wouldn't work anyway," Suga adds, with a small sigh. As Suga slowly starts to slip his hands into his pockets, a thought enters Daichi's mind.

Now would be the perfect time for me to hold his hand.

In a blur of movement, Daichi grabs hold of Suga's right hand. Hastily, he intertwines his fingers with Suga's. Suga's hand is ice cold. His hand is also soft, like rabbit fur... A few minutes pass in silence, before Suga calms Daichi's racing heart by sweetly saying, "Thanks, for warming my hand and heart, Daichi."