{4}

{4}

/This one shot features lyrics from "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco. The words in italics are the lyrics./

Suga, Daichi's best friend, is getting married. Daichi should feel happy for his friend... But he doesn't feel happy. He feels angry and frustrated....

Daichi like-likes Suga.

Daichi LOVES Suga.

Daichi would LOVE to be with Suga, to MARRY him... But someone beat him to it. As it seems, he isn't the only one that is a bit upset that the wedding is occurring.

"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!"says a bridesmaid to a waiter,

"And, yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

Yes, Daichi admits that finds the bride to be... A bit interesting, but the wouldn't talk about her in such a rude way! Daichi soon shouts, "haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"

Soon after Daichi shouts at them, the bridesmaid and waiter scurry away, probably to further gossip about the bride in a more private place. It is unclear if Daichi's words or his glare is what scares them away. Sadly, they aren't the only ones talking poorly of Suga's bride. In fact, a whole group of Suga's family members are gossiping. They do so, within the very room that the bridesmaid and waiter had been. Much to Daichi's annoyance, they too fail to close the door.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!" Even though Daichi is scolding them, he is very tempted to say similar things about the bride. After all, she STOLE Suga away from him! Well, that is a bit of a stretch... Daichi and Suga have never dated... But they are close, and Daichi can't help but feel that Suga's bride it a replacement for him. In fact, Daichi is about to holler, "Yes, I agree with you," when he remembers that it's much better to face these kinds of things

With a sense of poise and rationality.

So, when it comes to the part of the wedding where it is (kinda) acceptable to voice that you think the two shouldn't be wed, he lets his opinion be known. Neither Suga or his bride seems thrilled to like his opinion. In fact, Daichi ends up being kicked out of the church.

"Well," Daichi mutters sarcastically, "this calls for a toast."

/Wowwwwww this was really bad. Sorry :(/