Author's Note

Alright guys, first off, I want to really and sincerely thank you guys.  I have gotten so many comments compared to my last book Island Rush.  And I mean, a lot more to the point where it is crazy to think that this is happening to me.  I really want to thank you guys for the support, the comments no matter what the are, the advice, and especially the opinions and input.  You guys are absolutely amazing and I can't thank you enough. 

Second... I just want to say how great of an experience it was writing this book.  It was much more fun on my part because Albany was just so funny and great to write for, so true and strong.  Though I loved with a passion writing for Janice in Island Rush, it was just a little more fun writing for Albany.  It was also more exciting for me because there was more to the plot and more drive for me to write for some reason.  Anyways, because of that and the differences I noticed, I want to know what you guys think. 

I love how much you guys respond to my chapters and give me comments.  So I please ask you to tell me, in detail, what you thought of this book.  Be completely honest too.  If you enjoyed my book, then I think I at least deserve your opinion on it.  What was your favorite parts?  What could I improve on?  And also, its really important for me to know the differences you saw from Island Rush (if you read it) to Handcuffed.  I want to know the differences (good and bad), what I have improved on in your opinion, and most importantly, what I could do better at. Also, I really would appreciate it if you guys would tell me what you think should happen, will happen, or what could happen. 

I started Handcuffed at the beginning of July 2012 and ended at the end of May 2013.  Though it took a while, I am proud of it and hope you guys are too.  

Though Handcuffed is completed, it's just the beginning!   I'm now working on book 2 and it's called Fractured  (and after that, book 3).  It's now posted so go check it out and I hope you like it!

Like Island Rush, Handcuffed will hold a special place in my heart.  I loved the experience of writing this.  It was great with the characters and I love them all and have big plans coming up for them.  Not to mention, big changes in the story.  With Luke and Albany stuck in that house, lying and trying to get evidence, it will bring a whole different element and can't wait to express it!

Once again, thank you my loyal and amazing fans.  Can't wait to experience it all over again with you!

~JadedViolet