Chapter 1 Friends For Life

*REVISED*

Delivery Room September 9th, 1991

"It'a a beautiful baby boy!" The doctor told the couple. "I'll be right back with him. I just need to run some tests."

He was back about 20 minutes later. "He is a perfectly health baby." He handed the baby to Lynnette.

"What should we name him?" Leo said.

"Well we already agreed on a name,

Hunter Easton Hayes."

Another Delivery Room September 9th,1991

"You have a beautiful baby girl. She is perfectly healthy." With that the doctor gave Carla the baby and left.

"What should we name her?" Jeremiah asked

"How about Taylor Lillian Baker?"

3 weeks later *Louisiana*

"I wish Carla and Jeremiah didn't move to Ohio," Lynette said. "I really miss them."

"I do to Lynette, but let's just try and focus on Hunter."

"Ok Leo."

*Back in Ohio*

"I can't wait to move back to Louisiana," Carla said.

"I know hunny. Now that we sold our house we can move back."

"Lets not tell Lynette and Leo yet though. I want them to be surprised"

4 weeks later *Louisiana*

"Look Leo, we have new neighbors!

We should go meet them! Finally someone bought the house across the street. Carla and Jeremiah's old house."

"Ok Lynette, I'll be there in a couple minutes."

"Come on Hunter lets meet the new neighbors," Lynette said as she picked up Hunter and put him in the stroller.

*DING DING*

"Hello welcome to the neighborhood I'm- Carla!" Lynette yelled.

"Lynette I can't believe you live across the street! I mean, this was our old house, but I didn't know you still lived here! Now who is this cute little guy?" Carla exclaimed.

"Oh this is my son Hunter. He was born on September 9th."

"Really? My daughter Taylor was born on September 9th too!"

"Awe where is the cutie?" Lynette cooed.

"Here let me go get her."

Carla walked inside her house as picked Taylor up from the play pen. She placed her on her hip and walked back outside to Lynnette.

"Awe she is really cute," She said, cooing at the little blonde girl in Carla's arms.

"Thanks. Why don't you come in? We can catch up on things."

They both went and sat in the living room, placing their kids in the playpen. They continue talking for a while and then went to check on the babies.

They were both laying down sleeping, holding hands. Carla and Lynette both new that these two would be inseparable.