Chapter 17 Nathans Return

Hunter's POV

The next months flew by.

Taylor still hadn't woken up. She was still on life support. She still looked dead to the world. But she was okay. She was alive for now and that's all that mattered.

Taylor's family from all over came and went, but her mom, dad, brother, and Tiffani and Ally stayed. They were here for the long run.

Claire was still gone. No one knew where she was. We had checked every where and couldn't find her. We all hoped she would come back soon. If she didn't we might file a missing persons case.

•••

I couldn't believe that it was already November. November 12 to be exact.

Taylor was still dead to the world. What I wouldn't give to hear her voice again. To hear her laugh. To hear her sing.

Everyday I pray to God that she will wake up. I can't live without her. She needs to wake up.

Everyday I'm at the hospital. 24/7. The nurses and I are on a first name basis since I'm there so much.

And the girl, Spencer, I've seen her there a lot too.

Turns out her aunt and Taylor were in a similar situation. Both were in a coma and on life support.

Usually we would talk about things, pretty much anything. We only had each other to talk to most of the time. We became pretty good friends.

Not as close as Taylor and I though.

All of my crew back in Nashville knew of Taylor's condition, and said I could take off all the time I needed. Even though I was off until after Christmas, I could still be off as long as Taylor needed me.

All of the birthday celebrations were put on hold. Apparently, we were gonna have a surprise party after we got back, but now we couldn't.

Her mom had gotten Taylor an apartment for her birthday. Her whole family had chipped in.

It was ready to be painted and designed and was completely paid off. Her family isn't rich by any means, but her while family had chipped in, and let me tell you she had a HUGE family.

As of now, no one was staying in her apartment, but she would probably move in when she was better.

The sound of the door opening broke me from my thoughts.

A guy about my age was standing there, holding a teddy bear. He had brown hair that was in a quiff and had green eyes.

"Hi... Um.. Are you with Taylor Baker?" he asked.

"Yeah.. I'm Hunter. Who are you?"

"I'm Nathan... I met her at the arcade at the hotel.. I was heard what happened and wanted to see if she was ok."

So this is Taylor's "new friend".

This should be interesting....

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Howdy y'all! There goes my southern side.. Living in Tennessee does that to you.... Sorry it so short but I had to update for this reason..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 1K READS!! THATS FLIPPING AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH! LOVE Y'ALL!

I honestly don't have much to say... Wow...

I hope you are enjoying my book!

Now for my dedication...

This chapter is dedicated to one of my most supportive fans....

@tiffani_the_hayniac

At first I couldn't see her comment, but she sent me a very special message that nearly made me cry.

Thank you Tiffani! Love ya!

So I hope you liked this chapter and remember my favor...

Please try as get this to the popular page by May 13th! ( my birthday)

Thanks again marshmallows!

~Liz :-)

For a dedication in the next chapter, tell me what your favorite thing in this book is! My favorite gets a dedication! <3