Chapter 25 I Miss You

A/N: Okay guys! It's Taylor! Liz and I are switching updating roles for this update. She told me what she was thinking for this chapter, gave me a playlist to go off of, and told me to take my own spin on it. I hope you like it! Sorry it's not Liz, she'll be back for the next update. On the side is Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds of Summer. Here's the playlist of the chapter, created by Liz. This chapter's playlist is:

Wherever You Are- 5 Seconds Of Summer

I Heard Goodbye- Dan + Shay

Cry With You- Hunter Hayes

Still Fallin- Hunter Hayes

What You Gonna Do- Hunter Hayes

Oh and the dedication goes to...

@tiffani_the_hayniac

Next dedication:

Tell us what should happen next in Hunter and Taylor's relationship! Best one gets to happen and gets a dedication!

Hope you enjoy the chapter! ~Taylor :)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the smell of peppermint and hot cocoa. I smiled as I opened my eyes slowly, seeing Hunter standing next to the bed in his pajamas, holding a tray with food. He smiled while placing the tray on my lap. I sat up while he sat down next to me on the bed. I placed the tray between us. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Merry Christmas Taylor."

"Merry Christmas Hunter," I grabbed his hand.

We dug in to the peppermint cookies and hot chocolate Hunter brought up. After we finished, Hunter handed me my present. It was a small box wrapped in red wrapping paper with green Christmas trees. I slowly tore open the present. It was a small locket in the shape of a heart. I opened the locket. Inside on the left side was a picture of Hunter and I when we were about 5. We were smiling for the camera, his arm around me. In the right side, was a picture of us recently. He was giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I love it Hunt. Thank you baby."

"Your welcome Tay."

I walked down the hall and grabbed his present. It was a medium sized box wrapped in green paper covered with Christmas lights. There was a giant silver bow in the middle. I walked back and sat down. I handed him the present and he smiled. He opened it to find a new pair of converse I designed for him. They were red and black with his logo on the sides and bottom. On the toe of the left shoe I wrote with Sharpie, 'For the love of music'. On the right I wrote, 'And the glory of God'.

"They're perfect baby. Thank you so much," he said, the smile on his face growing.

"Your welcome. I made them myself," I looked down at my lap, blushing. He lifted my chin up before leaning down to kiss me.

We kissed for a bit before we sprung apart.

"Merry Christmas lovebirds!" Tiffani yelled, barging into the room with Ally trailing behind carrying some presents.

They sat down on the bed as we blushed, both looking away from each other. We then began to open presents, everyone getting great gifts.

We all snuggled up on my full sized bed and watched movies for the rest of the day. After awhile, Sam and Claire came over to join us. I laid in Hunter's arms, wrapped in a large fuzzy blanket. He was running his fingers through my hair, instantly relaxing me. Ally sat on my one side, leaning on Hunter's shoulder while Tiffani leaned on Ally's. Sam and Claire sat on the ground in front of us, cuddling with each other.