Chapter 23 Flying

Taylor's POV

I stared at Spencer with wide eyes. Everyone else in the room looked the same.

Claire gave Spencer a death glare.

If looks could kill, Spencer would be dead 20 times over.

"What?" Spencer asked.

I motioned her over to me. She walked over quickly.

"What's going on?" She whispered in my ear.

"Claire and Sam are together," I whispered back.

"Oh," she said.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't know," she apologized.

"It's fine." Claire said.

Spencer walked over to me. She sat at the edge of the bed, next to Claire.

"So, when can you go home?" Claire asked.

"The doctor said a few weeks."

"Oh. I was hoping sooner. You do have classes starting in a couple months and Christmas is coming."

I had totally forgotten about Christmas. With everything going on, I hadn't even thought about it. Thanksgiving was coming in a week too.

I just shrugged in response.

"So, while the guys are talking, what do you want to do. Knowing Hunter and Sam, they will want to go explore. Sam saw an awesome music store downtown on the way here." Claire said.

"I don't know. How about we do Taylor's hair and things since it could use some work. No offense." Spencer suggested.

I laughed. Being in bed for a long time can do that, especially when it's hard to even sit up all the way. Walking is a chore, hence why I've only done when needed.

"That's sounds good. Do either of you have a brush?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have one in my purse. Hang on." Claire said, then got up and grabbed her purse off the couch.

She reached inside and pulled it out. Then her and Spencer began working on my hair.

While they did that, I looked over at Hunter and Sam. I knew just by looking at them that they were planning something. Hunter always gets this sparkle in his eyes when he has an idea.

He looked over at me and smiled.

He got up and walked over to me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"We are doing her hair. It needed some touching up." Claire explained.

He hummed in response.

"Well you look beautiful either way." he said.

I looked at my lap and blushed. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Is it okay if Sam and I go to the music store down town? I don't want to leave if you ended me though." Hunter asked.

"It's fine. Go have fun while Sam is here." I reassured him.

"You sure?" He asked, worry laced in his tone.

"Yes I'm sure Hunt. Stop worrying and have some fun."

"Okay. Bye baby." he said, kissing me goodbye.

"Bye."

Hunter and Sam quickly walked out the door, laughing.