Chapter 15 Scares & Spencer

Hunter's POV

Everything was a blur after that.

Everyone was running around like crazy, trying to keep Taylor alive.

Terry was in hysterics. Ally and Tiffani were trying to calm her down.

Claire had just... I didn't even know where she went.

I honestly was in a daze.

Everything was covered in a red mist. Nothing was getting thru my head. It just didn't seem real.

Taylor couldn't die. She wouldn't die. I won't let her.

She's a strong girl, they said. She'll pull through, they said. All the doctors voices from the past few days just came pouring in.

They wouldn't stop. I just needed to see her. To know that she was ok. That she wasn't dead. That she still had a chance.

I tried to push my way thru the nurses. They wouldn't budge. I couldn't get in.

I was beginning to get frustrated.

"Let me in! I need to see her!" I yelled.

"Sir you can't go in there."

"Let me in! I said let me in!!! I need to see her! I need to know if she is ok!" I clenched my fists at my sides.

"Hunter... Sweetie.... Calm down. Just come here." my mom said.

She grabbed my shoulders and brought me into her warm embrace.

I just broke down. I couldn't do this. It was to much.

"Shh.." my mom said, rubbing my back.

I tried to focus on her hand rubbing circles in my back. Eventually I calmed down.

"Honey just go to the hotel. We can't do anything now. We can't even go in. You haven't left the hospital since we got here. Just go and take a shower, shave, get some sleep. Relax baby." my mom said.

"Mom I can't leave her... what if something happens?" I said, getting stressed.

"I promise I'll call you if something happens."

I sighed. "Okay. I'll go."

"Good. Relax sweetie." she said as I walked down the hall.

I walked to the elevator and pushed to button.

The elevator arrived and I got in. Elevators are now one of my greatest fears. Stupid Ray.

I pressed the lobby button.

It began to go down. It stopped on the 3rd floor.

The doors opened to reveal a girl about my age, with bloodshot eyes. She had black hair and what looked to be blue eyes.

She walked on.

"What floor?" I asked.

"The intensive care floor."

"Sorry, which is that?" I asked. I had know clue what button that was.

"It's fine. It's the 1st floor." she said.

We just stood in silence for awhile.

"So. Why are you here?" she asked.

"Wait... You probably don't want to talk about it.. Nevermind." She quickly said.

"No it's fine. I'm here with my best friend. She was shot and is in a coma and now.." I trailed off, getting emotional.

"Oh I'm so sorry. But if you don't mind me asking, what happened?"