Chapter 10 Twitcams& Uh-Oh & Contest Winners!

*REVISED*

Taylor's POV

Nathan seemed nice. I don't normally give out my number to random people. But he seemed like a good guy, and maybe we could be friends. After saying goodbye to Nathan, I walked over and found Hunter.

"Hey!" I said as I walked over.

"Hey! Did you win anything?" He asked.

"No.. But guess what?!" I said.

"What?!" He asked.

"I made a new friend!" I yelled.

"Cool! Who is it?" he asked.

I pointed to Nathan who was talking to his other friends. I thought I saw a flash of jealousy in his eyes but them it was gone.

"Oh. Does someone have a crushie-wushie?" He asked in a baby voice.

"No!" I yelled as I punched his arm.

"Ow," He complained while rubbing where I punched him.

"I didn't punch you that hard," I said.

"Yeah you did," He trailed off.

"Oops," I shrugged.

"Anyway, I didn't win either. Can we try again please? I really want that stuffed guitar," He said as he pointed to it through the glass.

I laughed.

"Sure. We can try again."

I walked over to his machine. He put his tokens in and he aimed for the guitar. He pressed the button and the claw dropped. It landed on the guitar.

"YES!" He cheered.

It grabbed it and carried it a few inches before it fell again.

"NO! I WAS SO CLOSE!" He groaned.

"Let me try." I said as I pushed him out of the way.

I placed my tokens in a aimed for the guitar. I dropped the claw. It landed on the guitar.It picked it up and carried it all the way to the drop zone.

"YES!" Hunter yelled.

I turned around and he was doing some sort of victory dance that looked like a fish caught in a net. I laughed and picked up the toy from the bottom of the machine.

"I am the claw machine master!" I laughed. I handed Hunter the guitar and he laughed.

"Thanks!" He exclaimed.

"So now what? We kinda ran out of tokens," I trailed off.

"Well we were going to have to leave anyway. I have a big surprise for you," Hunter said.

"Ooooo what is it?" I asked.

"I'm not telling! Then it wouldn't be a surprise!"

"Darn," I said.

"Well how about we head back upstairs and get ready for this so called surprise," I suggested.

"Ok."

"But we are NOT racing the elevators," I said.

"Fine," He said.

We got on an elevator few minutes later. I pressed the button for our floor and up it went. It stopped at our floor and we got off.Hunter went and open our door. I walked inside and headed straight for my suitcase. I opened it up. Now what to wear. What to wear?

"Hunter!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He yelled back.

He walked in to the room.