Chapter 21 Meet Spencer

Taylor's POV

"Well Hi. I'm Spencer. You must be Taylor." She said as she made her way over to my bed.

"Uh yeah. Hi. How'd you and Hunter meet?" I asked.

"We met on an elevator here. We both have been hanging out since we're here all the time. My aunt was in a similar situation as you." she said.

"Oh cool. You seem nice. We should go and get coffee sometime." I said.

"Yeah we should. Um. Who are you guys?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Oh I'm Tiffani."

"I'm Ally." They said as they reached their hands out to shake.

"Well I'm Spencer as you know, but it was nice meeting you guys."

"Yea-" I began, but Hunter came and cut me off.

"Tay. Do you want me to get you some stuff from the hotel room so your more comfortable?" he asked.

"Um. Sure. Could you bring my phone and some clothes?" I asked. I didn't want to take advantage of him.

"Anything you want babe." he said before kissing my forehead and walking out.

Ally and Tiffani awed over us. Spencer just looked at me.

"So he's your boyfriend? I thought he told me you guys we're just friends." She said, confusion laced in her tone.

"Well we were. Then after I woke up, about 30 minutes later, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I answered, recalling the amazing moment.

"Oh. Well congrats." she said.

"Thanks."

We continued to talk for a bit until a nurse came in.

"Hello. Um could I speak to Taylor alone?" she asked, shyly.

I nodded and everyone left the room.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Well, we got two calls for you. One was from Hunter. I'll let you call him in a bit. Another was from a person named Claire?" she explained.

"Oh Claire, she is my friend. I was wondering where she was.." I trailed off.

"Well here, you can use the phone on the little table next to you and call them back. That's all I needed." she said with a smile

"Okay thank you. Thanks for everything." I say, truly meaning it.

"Your welcome. It's my job." she says shyly.

She left the room and I sighed.

Claire.

I wonder why she left. I'll call her first, I thought.

I turned on my side and winced. Stupid ribs. I reached for the phone and dialed Claire's number.

I turned back on my back.

The phone began ringing.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ri-*

"Hello?"

"Claire." I sighed.

"Taylor?!" she whispered in shock thru the phone.

I laughed, "Yeah it's me. I guess I woke up about 6 hours ago."

"Oh wow. I'm so glad your okay. That's why I called. I wanted an update on you. And I'm so sorry I left. I couldn't handle seeing you like that." she apologized.