Chapter 4 Running For My Life

*REVISED*

Taylor's POV

I seriously don't know why I asked Hunter if he wanted to swim. It's September! Well, at least the pool is heated! Our pool has a heater and we normally don't close the pool until after my birthday. Weird I know but whatcha going to do?

Anyway, after he left I quickly ran into my closet and put on my purple and blue one piece bathing suit and a pair of white board shorts. I am a bikini girl, but the pool might be cold and I would rather not freeze my butt off.Hunter might be cold. Oh well! Makes up for the time he pushed me into the freezing cold ocean last year.

I checked the time and I still had a good 6 minutes till he would be back.I looked under my bed and grabbed his present. Okay, it's still there.

I put back in its hiding spot and went downstairs to eat. I was starving! What can I say, I love food. I grabbed a banana and began eating it since Hunter should be coming soon. While eating my banana I noticed it was insanely quiet, too quiet.

It was really quite for a house that had a 7 year old boy living in it. I looked around and my mom and Ethan weren't home yet. They must still be shopping for me. I wonder what they are getting me? I shrugged.

Wait did I just shrug in my mind?

It's official. I've gone insane!

"When were you ever sane?" A voice behind me said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE BALLS!" I screamed. I threw my banana at the intruder and grabbed a spatula. I quickly turned around prepared to hit someone.

It was just Hunter, with banana all over his face. I thought there was a murderer coming to kill me! I really need to stop watching scary movies. They really aren't my kind of movie.

"Hello! Earth to Taylor!" Hunter said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well you kinda just said and I quote 'Its official. I have gone insane!' And I said 'When were you ever sane?'. Then you screamed 'HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE BALLS!' And threw a banana at me!"

I blushed. I seriously need to stop thinking out loud. It's happened more than once.

"Sorry 'bout that Hunter. It was a reflex. I thought you were a murderer!"

He just started laughing at me.

"Oh sweet little Taylor. You really need to stop watching scary movies."

"Yeah. I know. So do you want to swim now?" I asked him.

"Sure."

"Follow me!" I exclaimed.

Again he laughed, but still followed me. He knew how to get there from the numerous times we went swimming, but I still liked to pretend he didn't.

Once we had gotten outside, Hunter helped me take the cover off of the pool. After we did that, I went and placed the towels I had grabbed off of the railing on a chair and met Hunter by the edge of the pool.

"So Hunter, wanna play a game?" I asked him.

"Sure. What game? Should I be scared?"

I looked over to him and said. "Push each other in the pool!" I quickly pushed Hunter in and ran away.

"OH IT'S ON TAY!"

Oh crap. What have I gotten myself into?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A.N: Hey!! So here's the long awaited update! Anyway I have some news!

1. THANK YOU! You guys almost have me 100 total reads on this book! That's INSANE!

2. CONGRATULATIONS HUNTER! for those of you who don't know...... HUNTER WON CHOICE MALE COUNTRY ARTIST ON THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS! I'm so happy!

3. Please please comment and vote! It's means so much when one person does that, so could you please do that? Please?

4. If you guys can get me to +20 reads on the book, 10 comments, and 15 votes. I shall update again next week!

(If possible)

I know, I hate goals too but I would really really like some feedback. If you guys don't like the goals just tell me and they will be gone! Well bye!! :)