Chapter 3 Smooth Taylor Smooth

*REVISED*

Hi everyone!

Anyway thank you guys (and girls) for the 70+ reads! Love you guys!

Also I'm very sorry about the super long wait. Wattpad was being stupid and kept deleting this chapter. This is probably the 37th time I've typed this!

LOTS of songs and possibly artists in this book are obviously not out at the current time in the book. So please just go with it!

Well, here is chapter 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

Hunter and I are now driving to Starbucks while singing whatever song comes on the radio.

"TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE!" We sang. As you can tell I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift just ended.

A commercial began to play through the radio and I completely zoned out thinking about what my friend,Claire, sent me earlier.

*FLASHBACK*(still Taylor's POV)

I had just finished getting ready for the day. I went downstairs to find my mom and brother, Ethan, at the bar eating cereal.

"Morning mom. Morning E," I greeted them as I walked downstairs.

"Morning," They responded.

"Where are you going so early sissy?" Ethan asked me.

"I'm going to breakfast with Hunter," I told him while unplugging my phone.

"Oh. Mom and I are going to see a movie and then go to the mall to shop for your birthday present!" He gasped and covered his mouth, knowing he wasn't supposed to say that.

I laughed. Ethan couldn't ever keep a secret. But hey, he did give you some useful information sometimes!

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that!" he exclaimed.

"It's ok E. I don't know what it is so your still ok," I assured him.

"Well Taylor we will be going now. Have fun!" My mom said as they walked out the door.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked on the screen to see I had a new message from 'ClaireBear'

I unlocked my phone and read the message.

From: ClaireBear

"hey tay! what's up?!:)"

To: ClaireBear

"Just going to get food with Hunter."

From: ClaireBear

"oooooooo someone has a dateeee! ;)"

To: ClaireBear

"No we are just getting food. We are just friends Claire. Come on how many times do I have to tell you that!"

From: ClaireBear

"i know tay but I'm telling you he likes you, I mean the way he looks at you, the way you look at him, it's love! how can everyone but you two see it!?"

I didn't know how to respond so I didn't. Luckily I saw Hunter walking up the driveway. I quickly put my phone in my pocket and walked to the door.