Chapter 7 Penguins & Hazel

(Guys if I 'released' hunters album too soon, please forgive me. I'm not sure when his first one came out... Thanks)

(ALSO I DONT I REPEAT DONT OWN SEAWORLD OR ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT IS JUST FOR THE STORY!)

Hunter's POV

I woke up just as the plane was going down. I woke Taylor up because I know she loves the feeling you get when you are going down.

She woke up really quickly this time.

The plane eventually landed safely and we got off. We split up so I could get luggage and Taylor could get coffee for the both of us.

I went and got our luggage. It didn't take long since Taylor's was purple and mine was green.

Once I got the luggage, I headed over to the Starbucks in the airport. Taylor was sitting at a table, waiting for me.

She had two hot chocolates in her hand. I walked up to her and she handed me one. We began walking to our rental car

"So, are you excited?" I asked her.

"No. I wasn't even excited last night, or this morning Captain Obvious." She said sarcastically.

"Well thank you Sergeant Sarcasm." I said back.

"Your welcome." she said.

We continued talking about anything till we got to the car. It was funny how after 20 years we still had things to talk about. Wow that made me sound old.....

Once we got to the rental car and got in, I drove us to the hotel.

..............................................................

After we got checked in and got unpacked, (that consisted of placing our suitcases on top of the dresser.) we went and waited for the bus that would take us to SeaWorld.

There was only 2 other people on the bus with us. It was a little girl with her mom. The little girl appeared to be 4 years old.

Since my album had been released and I'd been on tour with Taylor Swift, I had gotten a lot more attention on me. I'm just glad that so far I haven't gotten recognized yet. I wouldn't mind seeing a fan, I love them to death, but it would be nice not to get recognized.

I guess I spoke to soon. The little girl looked over at me and her eyes went wide. She pulled on her mom's sleeve.

"Mommy! Lookie! It's Hunter Hayes!" she said.

Her mom looked at me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"It is honey. Why don't you go talk to him?" she said.

The little girl started walking over to me. She was very cute. She had chocolate colored hair and bright green eyes.

"Hello sweetheart! What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Hazel." she said.

"Well that's a beautiful name. Do you want to get a picture?"

She nodded her head. She must be shy.

"Come here Hazel. I don't bite."

She slowly walked over and I crouched down to her height. Her mother took out her camera an took the picture.

"Thanks you Huntwer. Can I asks you two questions?" Hazel said.

"Sure sweetie."

"Well who is that?" She asked as she pointed to Taylor.

"That is my best friend Taylor." Taylor walked up.

"Hi Hazel. I'm Taylor."

"Hi." she said.