Chapter 6 Bitrhday & Plane Rides

A.N: Alright, so on the last 2 chapters, I haven't gotten very many reads. I was wondering why since the other chapters have more?

Am I doing something wrong? Is the story to boring and predicable?

Guys please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I love to hear your guys' feedback and if you don't like something then I will try to make it more interesting.

I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL STARTING SEPTEMBER 4TH! SO I WILL NOT BE UPDATING AS MUCH!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS I DONT HAVE PLANS!

Thanks for understanding.

~Liz

P.S here is chapter 6. :) sorry its short I wanted to update before school...:(

************************************

Hunter's POV

Tonight was very..... Eventful.....to say the least.

I mean first Taylor got lost in the woods, then she sprained her ankle, then we came home and opened each others presents. Right I'm laying on the couch with Taylor right beside me, sleeping.

She had fallen asleep during the movie that was on. She must be really tired from today's events. I hope she isn't to tired tomorrow.

I know that when you go to Sea World, you do a lot of walking. Now the whole penguin tour is all good with her on crutches if that's what you are thinking.

You don't actually go on ice, so she's all good there. Plus she won't be on crutches since when we were at the doctors, I asked them about a boot and they were ok with her wearing for a day.

So she will be able to ride roller coasters and stuff like that.

(A.N: I know that normally she couldn't ride roller coasters... Just pretend....please)

I honestly was loving getting to watch her sleep. I'm not creepy like that, she is just cute when she sleeps.

Her face was set into a small frown. I wonder why?

I heard a faint but still audible whisper, "But Hunter that's my cookie!"

I began silently laughing, trying my hardest not to wake her up. We had a long day tomorrow.

I was beginning to get tired, so a laid down and fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Still Hunter's POV)

I woke up to my alarm on my phone.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Oh shut up! I'm awake!" I said to my phone.

Finally it stopped beeping. Woohoo!

I looked over to my right, and Taylor was still there sleeping. She was always a heavy sleeper.

I poked her side. "Taylor it's time to get up!"

No response.

I poked her again. "Taylor, we need to get up in order to see the penguins!"

I got a muffled groan.

I tried the one thing I knew would work.

"Taylor get up or the tickle monster shall attack!" She was EXTREMELY ticklish.

"And I'm up!" She yelled as she sat up.

"What time is it?" She asked.

I checked my phone. "It's 7:00."