1. Aisha

Hello there~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE.

Yes, this is somewhat of a sequel. Buuuut. You don't really have to read my other book in order to enjoy this book. It's a love/whatever-the-fuck story.

So enjoy.

☆☆☆

Aisha's POV

I despise socializing with a passion.

It's a fact: I'm terrible at it.

Like the useless person I am with everything else except for academics. It makes me wonder if there was ever such a time when I didn't suck at it so badly. Oh yeah, the time when I haven't met my good old friend, anxiety. Along with it's most honorable sidekick, depression.

I hate talking- more than necessary.

I can't stand being touched- even if it's just a friendly hug.

I, Aisha Storm, in general, don't like people.

Years have passed and I'm doing just fine. Alone. That's what I was. Until some guy who I will never admit I found attractive showed up in my life.

His smile sends pleasant chills down my spine. The ocean blue color of his eyes capture my attention. His muscular frame emit power, yet he's so gentle I find myself caving into his touch.

Most of all, he's capable of stripping the wall I brought up to shun me from civilization with little to no effort.

I'm fine the way I am. Having a coworker I can tolerate, my roommate who I'm in good terms with, and the old lady next door I can't hate for her genuine sweetness- I don't need anything else, period.

So why start now?

•••

"Hey cutie, what's up?"

Ignored. My pace quickens, yet he relentlessly follows me like the annoying pest he was. Meet Rusty, the typical popular frat boy of the university. He's the guy your parents want to keep you away from and I quite frankly want to burn.

"Playing hard to get huh?" the sly bastard chuckles. I stop dead in my tracks and released a long exhausted sigh. I pivot my foot to face him. He stood only inches taller than me, looking down in amusement.

I raised a brow waiting for his brilliant response. He's not worth a word from me, nor did I want to waste my breath.

"Chill. Chill. I just wanted to invite you to the awesome party my cousin is holding-" I rolled my eyes and let out an exasperated groan. He kept rambling on about shit I didn't care as well as fueling his own ego. My eyes drooped sleepily waiting for his endless chatter to cease.

"So, wanna go?" he wiggles his brows suggestively.

Fuck no. I shook my head and walked off without a word. Like I always do.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not painfully shy or anything like that. I just tend to really keep to myself and avoid all human interaction as much as possible. Most of the time people get my message. But, of course, there are others who are painfully oblivious to the point of making me want to gouge my own eyes out.

"You know you want me!" he yelled from behind. I didn't pause from walking as I twirled to face him. With a smirk, I flip him off. Rusty's eyes widened, his mouth gaping wide. I snickered off to the side as the other students openly laugh at his dumbfounded reaction.

Class is boring as usual with the math professor being hungover and all. He kept slurring his words I'm surprised he even made it to work in one piece. We were then dismissed with a packet worth of his drunken bullshit to finish as 'homework' and what not. As usual, I wait until the majority of the class left until I made my way out.