19. Sweets

"OH MY FUCK!" Brooke screamed out. I whipped around to see her looking out my window. Keon burst out in fits of laughter while I felt my cheeks get hotter- if that was even possible at this point.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT! I SHIPPED IT FIRST!-" she tripped backwards from all the excitement.

"Ow," was all we heard when her whole figure disappeared. I assumed she fell on top of my clustered mess of dirty laundry. Luckily for her, I don't hoard stinky laundry like her. Keon and I doubled over with laughter when Brooke continued to create thumping noises. I thought I was clumsy.

"Shall we eat?" Keon smirked. I nod letting him lead me over to the table. He pulls my chair out for me to sit in. After tucking me in, he skipped over to his and sat across from me. That night was filled with senseless chatter, laughter, and fun.

Keon even went as far as confessing he was Smiles. Suits him perfectly. I teased him by changing his contact name to Smiles. I also learned how he's definitely in love with Amy- his sports car. Looks like my competition is a damn sports car.

•••

"Good morning," he greets me with a hug. I hugged him back, nuzzling my face into his chest. He was so warm compared to the slightly cold temperature of the early morning breeze. He opened the passenger door for me, making sure I was fully seated before closing the door.

"Ready for college?" he asked turning the heater on. I answered him with a yawn, then held my palms up against the warm air. He chuckled then lightly pinched my cheeks. I scowled at him, not ready to function yet. It was too early for that. Plus, the early brunch we had last night lasted until around 3 AM. I looked at the clock, 7 AM. Yup, I love and hate this guy.

"I'm sleepy," I placed my head against the window humming along to the radio. Keon placed his free hand on top of mind, lacing them together. I smiled at the nice warmth it provided enjoying the car ride. It takes at least about half an hour to get there- even longer with traffic.

"What are you doing today?" I asked. Keon hummed as he mentally checked through his plans. I kept myself occupied by doodling all over his arm. He whined about the cute mushroom doodle saying how it looked like a penis. But didn't stop me. So I continued to doodle all over his arm to prove I do have some artistic skills.

"I'm going to have a meeting with some people and that's about it. Just gotta straighten some of my employees out a little bit." I narrowed my eyes in suspicion knowing him. He shrugged, "I'll be doing work on my laptop this whole week though. That should give us time to spend together. Do you want to meet up for lunch?" I hummed in agreement, waving his arm out to see my work of art. He rolled his eyes not liking the penis looking one. That was my favorite one.

"Okay we're here." He announced, tugging his arm back. I frowned once my college campus comes into view. Only a few more months and I should be free from this misery.

"Bye," I gave his cheek a peck. Keon smiled then went out to open the door for me. I stepped out with the help of his hand and let him walk me to my class. All eyes were on us, everyone murmuring gossips, mainly girls glaring daggers at me. I ignored them all and instead brought my attention to my untied shoe laces, "Wait here."

Keon let go of my hand so I could crouch down to tie my shoe. He waits for me by leaning on the railing next to the garden patch stretched along the side walk. I straightened myself up once I was done and tapped on his shoulder. He smiled down and started to talk when he was rudely interrupted.

"Well hello there!" a voice screeched. Probably trying to sound flirty. Only, she sounded like a dying cat for me that is. Keon's brows scrunched up, as he whirled around to face none other than Brooke's old group of friends. They all took turns laughing in their snarky voices and flirtatiously winking at him. Failing to realize my existence. Was I that short?