21. Bites

"Hey," I smiled awkwardly, retracting my hand away from his face. He chuckled lowly as he grabbed my hand to place a tender kiss on the back.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked before getting up. I hummed- pretending to think -while watching him stretch his tired body. Muscles were placed in all the right places. I watched all of them ripple and flex as he moved. He was toned, but not to the point of looking like he had implants.

"Waffles," I spoke with a slight demanding tone. Normally, I'd skip it. But ever since we became official, he made sure I took care of myself.

"Okay. Your wish is my command," he winked. I laid back in bed smiling like an idiot while he made them. After a while or so, he came back in with a smile and lead me out to the kitchen. I hauled my butt up on the bar stool to eat beside him. He stood by the counter top while I sat comfortably and begin to eat.

"You made breakfast?" Brooke gasped. Keon chuckled and invited her to join us. Which she didn't have to wait for. Since she was already devouring a dozen of bacon before he could utter a single word.

"Are you in trouble?" I asked when I noticed Keon checking his phone multiple times. He shook his head no- which meant I was right. Giving him what he called a 'pout', he cracks and told me everything. To sum it up, he was in trouble for leaving the party.

"Can I ask you a favor?" he suddenly asked.

"Anything," I shrugged. He barely asks me to pass him the salt whenever we're out eating. I doubt it was anything I wouldn't be able to do.

"Come home with me. If my dad meets you, and I tell him that I was here for whatever reason I could come up with- I won't be in much trouble," he pleaded as if we were high schoolers busted for doing something petty. I reluctantly agreed, since I didn't plan the whole date for later just for him not to be able to go. Wow, it doesn't sound like we're young adults at all.

"Keon?" an older voice asked from the living room. I wearily looked around while Keon ushered me in. Here goes nothing.

"Hey dad," he chirped. I pursed my lips trying to stifle my laugh. He's facing a pissed off mafia boss and that's the best he could do?

"Where the hell were you last night?!" his dad roared abruptly standing from the leather seat. They begin to argue, leaving me out of it and stand awkwardly in the center of the living room. Keon's dad had the same intense blue eyes, only he was obviously older. He had slicked back salt and pepper hair, as well as a beard making him more intimidating looking- if that made sense.

"Meet Aisha, my girlfriend." Keon resorted to the last means of not getting the biggest ass whooping of his life. I forced a smile and stiffly waved at the raging parent in front of me.

"This is her?" his dad's tone no longer dark with threats. His tone was softer than when he threatened to cut Keon's balls and shove them down his throat.

"Uh, hi." I managed. Keon proudly slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to his dad. I felt self conscious as his dad's eyes roamed all over my face until he smiled brightly.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. I'm Robert, this idiot's father." He shook my hand, carefully letting it dangle to my sides. Silence falls upon us. It was so quiet I was praying he couldn't hear my heart slamming against my rib cage. Robert's phone came to the rescue by ringing- which gave him a reason to leave us.

"I'm so happy to be alive," Keon sighed throwing his fist in the air and slowly pulling it back down. I laughed at his weird fist pump action and mocked him by copying what he did.

"I don't look that lame!" He scowled playfully nudging me by my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and hit him back, "Yes you do."

"No I don't," he stomped his foot down like a child.