11. Goner

Aisha's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Panic welled up within me when I felt my hands handcuffed. The cold metal wrapped around my dainty wrists. I twisted it around- earning me more cuts. I frantically looked around to see an unfamiliar room. I slide my legs over to the edge and found a big dog growling at me. It was at least the size of a child. I retract my legs back and pulled them close to my chest. The door opens and in comes the bastard who did this to me.

"Good morning babe," he grinned like the Cheshire cat. What the hell did I see in him? I studied him for a while thinking of ways I can do to escape. He chuckles grabbing my chin giving it a painful squeeze.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It," he emphasized each word. I respond with a glare not giving him the satisfaction of hearing my voice. He gives my lips a quick peck and brightened up once again. It took a lot of effort for me not to grimace and scrub my lips clean. That's it. It's clear that talking won't smack some sense into him. He's gone completely off the walls.

"You must be hungry. Let's go get you some food," he ushered me out of the room not removing the handcuffs. Before I could step out, we passed by the closet mirror showing my reflection. I had an angry purple bruise right smack on my left shoulder where he grabbed me that night. Just to slam me down on the concrete. 

"Sorry babe. I had to. I promise not to hurt you if you stop being difficult," he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes feeling goosebumps crawl up every patch of skin he touched. I felt a knot in my throat and I stubbornly tried to swallow it down. I can't show him how much he intimidates me. That will only make his sadistic side happy. I opened my eyes and saw the ugly dress he forced me into.

I felt like one of Brooke's friends who dressed like they were in a sauna. The dress was white and clung to my body like a second skin. Which was in huge contrast with all the dark tone colors of the furniture and walls. I wiggled his hold off me to straighten the ends of the dress that showed more of my thigh.

"What was that for?" he growled gripping my arm. This is exactly what I didn't like about him. Ever since he stopped taking his meds, he became more moody. And now being the leader of some biker's gang, he became more violent as well.

"I'm hungry," I hissed trying to get his hold off me. A bruise was starting to form by the time he let go. He looked at me and sighed, "Sorry babe." I clenched my teeth trying not to snap at how he's not sorry at all. I kept my cool and followed him down the stairs. There were a large group of people roaming around. Most of them in black, leather jackets, and spiked clothing.

Definitely not my type of people. Not like I actually like people in general.

The girls flirted openly with the guys grinding, moaning, and showing way too much my eyes could handle. I looked around seeing all eyes on me now as Jon pushed me into the kitchen. He gave everyone nods and greetings while they did the same. They looked like some family of some sort where they knew one another and joked around.

"Who's the chick?" one girl with red hair in short curls popped her gum. She walked around me like some predator assessing it's prey. I kept eye contact with her the whole time.

"Can I fuck her?" I nearly choked on my own spit once she smiled flirtatiously at me. Jon pushed her aside earning a huff. He playfully starts to argue with her while she sassed back.

"No. Back off Ava. She's mine," he glared yanking me over to his side. I stumbled in surprise and knocked over a random guy. "What the fuck man!" he shoved me off to the side and scrambled back up. I rolled over and felt a metallic taste in my mouth. I winced when my fingers barely grazed over my lower lip.