Silent Emotions

The cold wind blew around our shivering forms. I felt a small droplet of rain prick my nose, the air leaving my nose turning into visible smoke. Just like that, the rain beat our already tired bodies.

"I can't keep doing this," I choked out. He froze in place as much as my fingers felt numb from the cold. All these raw emotions swirled within me. And I hated it. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life.

"You don't have to." Four words contained so much power. Enough power to break my heart. I felt so empty, so hollow.

☆☆☆

Emma Lyn Voss grew up to be exactly what everyone expected her to be. Extraordinarily smart, just like her mother. Tough as nails, just like her dad. Though she gets her soft looks from her mom, she tends to lean on her dad's side when it comes to her personality. She'll be very kind, but if you mess with her-  don't expect less from someone who grew up in a mafia filled family.

☆☆☆

All you wonderful nuggets asked for this. So uh, here you go. I'll update more once I'm kind of done with the third book. Hah. Ha. Don't kill me please. Thanks ♡

☆☆☆

Book 4 from the series Gangleader's Obsession

(As always, you are not required to read my other books to prepare yourself for this one. It can be read as it's own. And don't be an asshole who steals my ideas. Love you all <3)