My New Addiction

Soooo.. Remember my first book, Obssesion? Yes? No? Okay. Well... I made a third book for that one troubled child, Tessa. The one who beat someone up in the name of friendship. Yup.

I HONESTLY CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THE SUPPORT AND VIRTUAL LOVE <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EXISTENCE.

...

He wore expensive suits, I wore sweatpants and hoodies.

He uses sarcasm, I speak in fluent profanities.

He lit a cigarette, I chug down alcohol.

I was nothing but a headache, an impending disaster, and full of issues- everything he was a polar opposite of.

Is it true that opposites attract? Or am I just so damn wasted I can't think straight? I prefer the latter.

Teresa Joy Light, A.K.A. Tessa, is known for a lot of things. One, for not suiting her happy given name. And the rest, well, none of them being positive. She's a trouble maker, one to pick fights at random, and most of all: a heavy drinker. Alcohol is her very best friend, right before the well known Ellie.

When her seemingly okay life turns for the worst, she's forced to literally bump into her total opposite. This certain individual just so turns out to be Nicholas Avery, the secretive mafia/millionaire who has the biggest of heart- that is, if you're not on his bad side. And let's just say he has a long list and a thin line that Tessa may or may not be able to cross in one given night.

☆☆☆

Yo yo yo. Since all of you wonderful little nuggets loved Tessa's character, and pretty much asked me about her, here you go. Yes. Happy Birthday. Not your birthday? Oh well.

Think of this as a thank you for all your support, I'm making a third book. Hah. (Haven't even finished my second one) Anywho, yeah well... Read it if you want.

Happy Birth. Love you all~

-The lazy couch potato who procrastinates way too much.