25. Little Voss

Cries cuz the book is almost over... but as always,

Thank you so freaken much for everything. I was blessed enough to have cool af readers like you guys.

☆☆☆

Little hands pat my cheek shaking me awake. "Wake up!" the cute voice chanted again and again. I grabbed onto her hands and rolled off to my side. Giggles filled the room as I flutter my eyes open. Keon was already awake, staring lovingly at our daughter and I. We snuggled closer with her in between us making her squirm and giggle uncontrollably.

"Mommy! Daddy! Stoooop it," she grumbled. Keon scooted his head closer to give me a quick peck on the cheek before sitting up to stretch. The little girl with blonde hair and gray eyes bounced around in excitement.

"Is my little munchkin ready for the zoo?" he cooed at the three year old. She jolted up and jumped around then slammed her tiny body into Keon's hold. With a toothy grin, "Yes daddy."

"Where's my morning kiss?" he raised a brow. She looks at him in horror and crossed he arms, "I'm already this much!" Holding three fingers up, "I'm too old for that now daddy." Keon and I looked at each other then burst into fits of laughter. I sat up to sit close to them and brushed her hair back.

"Well... if you're too old for that, then that means no more zoo. Big girls don't go to zoos," I winked at my husband who in return smirked. Our little daughter gasped in pure horror as if we've just told her Santa Claus doesn't exist.

"I'm a baby again!" she declared before kissing him in the cheek.

"Hey! Where's mine?" I leaned my face closer for her to plant a kiss. She smirked then ran off to her room all the while screaming, "No! Mommy mean!" I chased after her hearing her giggles bounce off the walls with Keon following behind.

"Come back here!" I yelled. She paused for a second to stick her tongue out and then giggled away. I looked back to Keon with my mouth hung open.

"How does it feel?" he asked chuckling.

"Not great," I laughed knowing what he meant. I would always stick my tongue out at him. I guess she got that from me. Knocking on the door, I slowly opened it to see her already dressed.

"Am ready," she smiled sweetly. I knelt down to pull her closer to me. She giggled as I attacked her with multiple kisses. "Go," she whined pushing us into our room. "And.. you no come out when you're not ready. Mkay? Mkay," she nods at her own statement before slamming the door.

"You spoil her too much," I accused Keon who rolled his eyes.

"Of course. She's a daddy's little girl," he proudly stated. I rolled my eyes this time, "That's why she won't be fazed by my threats soon."

"You think I don't know about how much chocolate you guys eat when I'm not around? You spoil her too," he smugly replied. I playfully glared at him as he encircled me in his embrace.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear. I pulled back to kiss him and smiled, "I love you too."

"Ew. Ew! No. You go," our little daughter hopped around 'helping' us dress. After dressing up, packing snacks, and getting Keon to stop teasing our daughter- we were ready for a fun filled day. As soon as the front door swung open, there goes our daughter running off to a distance yet again. She giggled even when she fell face first.

"Last one to.. uhm car, is a butt head!" she yelled. I gasped and looked at Keon who held his hands up. We smiled anyway and ran after her.

"Get back here Emma Lyn Voss!"

☆☆☆

Aisha and Keon's little girl is named Emma Lyn Voss c:

It was so fucking awkward having my parents sit me down and have the usual

"are you pregnant? Because we saw your laptop screen show baby names and would like you to reconsider your whole life choices just in case."

I had to look through a whole bunch of baby names but thought how nice it would be if she were, sort of, named after Emily.