12. Home

I don't think I've stressed this enough...

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!

It honestly brightens my day a fuck load whenever I see more views, votes and comments. You guys are fucking gorgeous ♡

Anywhore, here you guys go. Tadah~

☆☆☆

Keon's POV

"So who are you exactly?" I leaned back on my chair, tired from all the paperwork. I haven't gotten much sleep from all the work I put into the search. It's been three days since Aisha was abducted. Only a couple of people know or even noticed. Including this random girl who came knocking on my door.

"I'm Roza. Aisha's coworker at the retail store. She hasn't been at work for three days and I'm starting to get worried. I went to her apartment only to find her roommate. She told me to come over here. So here I am," she threw her hands out in exasperation.

"Are you two friends?" I was now curious since Aisha barely even let me talk to her. Roza seemed hesitant at first, as she nods her head slowly.

"I mean- you know how Aisha is. She really keeps to herself. You know?" Roza smiled sadly. I nod in agreement.

"Well... I believe that she was abducted by her ex. He's some asshole who has connections to biker gangs," I sighed. I began massaging my nose bridge in frustration. What prolongs my search is the fact that he has tons of fake properties. None of them have been the real one so far.

"I know who you are," Roza crossed her arms looking at me with a serious expression. I raised a brow, imitating her with her arms crossed.

"Really?" I asked. I don't particularly care as much if she really knew what I do, I just need to make sure if she were trustworthy. And not some spy Jon might have sent to kill me.

"Yeah. But that's not the point. Can you promise me you'll bring her back?" She asked on the brink of tears. I nudged a box of tissues over to her, now curious as to how close she really was with Aisha. Brooke was roommates with Aisha, yet she wasn't as brokenhearted. She wants to kick Jon's ass yes, but not like this.

"Who are you really?" I observed all of her features. From her light chocolate complexion, down to the intricate braids she had as a hairstyle. She wore normal looking clothes, but I knew otherwise. They were all brand names as well as her purse. She was not some normal girl who needs to work part time.

"That's not important right now. It's between me and her. I can however, help you." She looked up with determination swirling in her eyes. I raised a brow at this. I already had my men, as well as Xander's gang helping me on this case. Still, we've got nothing.

"How exactly can you help?" Needless to say, I'm willing to try anything at this point.

"I have information about Jon's hideout," she hands me an envelope filled with photographs. I took my time looking at them and sure enough, there she was. My angel. Anger filled me when I noticed how harsh the body language he had towards her. Another set of photographs showed her bruise on her shoulder. I immediately reached for the phone to call everyone I know who can destroy Jon.

Don't worry Aisha, we're going to get you back.

☆☆☆

Aisha's POV

I feel suffocated. The casino is my least favorite place, yet here I am sitting on Jon's lap like some trophy wife. Which I currently am. He's currently gambling with his buddies who also have women perched up on their laps. Except, they wanted to be there and are having the best time of their lives. While I on the other hand, was forced to wear an ugly skimpy dress- that would surely make me vomit at any given moment.