Chapter 1 - Let The Fun Begin

When I was young, I was told that darkness was in every person. It didn't matter how much they were loved or cared about. When a person learns to love, he must also bare hatred.

I had always known that no one was safe from the grasps of mankind's hatred.

As I sit here looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that it was already settling inside of me. Every Uchiha was cursed with it.

Hatred.

I was alone with only the sound of the ocean running up the shore like lions. My hair was wet as I was wrapped in a towel.

A knock sounded at the door breaking my stare with myself. Temari and Sakura walked in with smiles on their faces.

Today was the day.

I was getting married to the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Okay Shiaye, let's get started." Sakura squealed before looking at Temari. Temari was smiling as she pulled out things to fix Shiaye's hair. Sakura started to do Shiaye's make-up before Temari helped Shiaye into her dress and fixed her hair.

"It's amazing." I say with a smile before hugging them both. "Since you two are ready, I'll finally let you see your dresses." They follow me to the closet where I take out two dress bags.

"Here you go." Handing the packages to them, they went into the bathroom to change. I sighed letting my smile drop as I sit on the chair again.

Everything was perfect. It really was. But, I wanted my other brother to be here too..

A knock was heard before a voice came through it. "Everything good?" Sasuke. I open the door and almost knock him over while hugging him. His arms go around me as I smile.

"Come on. Gaara was just around the corner." Sasuke closes the door behind him before looking me over. "I wanted to give something to you." He says before Sakura and Temari come out.

"Oops. Sorry." Sakura apologizes as I see Sasuke get stiff. She wouldn't recognize him, and no one else would either.

Sasuke had taken up the look of a black hair man that had tan skin and blue eyes. He looked nothing like Sauske Uchiha.

"We're going to go get some refreshment before we start. Do you want anything?" Temari asks looking at the both of us. We shake our head as they walk out.

"What is it?" I ask turning to him again as he opens his tuxs and pulls out a box. "When you were out of it, Kisame came to your house. I didn't want to tell you right away." He hands me the small box before continuing.

"He left a cardboard box of things Itachi had been stashing to give to you. This was one of the things I found in there. I even asked Kisame about it." We sit down on the couch as I pull the black ribbon off of it.

Inside was a beautiful hair pin. "Oh my god.." Sasuke looked at me acting if he was almost ready to catch me if I had a panic attack. "This was the one I had wanted in that shop."

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me. "When we were kids, he took me around the village to the shop that I loved and when I saw this, I said I wanted it for my wedding day." I trace my hands over the pearls and diamonds.

"This was also in it." Sasuke handed me a piece of paper that looked so old.

'I promised I would get it. Don't lose it because I have stored chakra in it for the past 8 years. -I.' I held the paper to my chest smiling. "Thank you." Sasuke smiled before bringing me into a hug.