Chapter 23 - It Was Only Just A Dream

Shiayes P.O.V.

"Come on Shiaye!" Sasuke yelled from the living room making me eat my food slower. "Rushing me isn't going to make me eat faster!" I yell back as Itachi comes in the back door.

"Did you have a nice night with Izumi?" He froze before turning towards me. I held my spoon out and waved it, demanding an answer. "Yes. It was.. Nice." My laugh filled the kitchen before Sasuke came in.

"Idiot why are you taking so dang lon-" Sasuke stopped before a smirk filled his expression. "Sneaking in? Have fun with Izumi?" He asked making Itachi sigh. "Why do you two always do that?"

Sasuke and I join together in a laugh before Sasuke throws my cereal bowl towards my face. Cold milk and chunky fruity pebbles went all down my night shirt making my mood go out of the roof.

"Jerk!" I yelled springing up and tackling Sasuke to the ground and pulling on his hair. "No I need the hair!" Sasuke yelled rolling over so that I was under him.

"Come  on you two. Sasuke stop picking on your younger sister." Fathers voice filled the room as Mother started to laugh. "Fine." Sasuke mumbled standing up and pulling me up as well.

"Your Mother and I are going on a trip to meet with another clan from the Land of Waterfall. We'll be back in a week." Father says looking me up and down while shaking his head. "You have cereal in your hair." He says laughing, coming towards me to pick them out.

"All of you behave. Itachi is in charge. You two," Mom says pointing at Sasuke and I. "You better be in good shape when I come back. Sasuke no picking on your sister for a week. God knows you can hardly be pull apart when you get into it."

Sasuke smirked punching my shoulder lightly. I stuck my tongue out before slapping his face. Father cleared his throat as Itachi stepped in the middle of  us.

"Watch them." Mother says to Itachi before she leaves the room. "Shiaye. For this week, I'll allow ShiSui to spin the night, but if I come back to something unexpected, you'll be put up for life." Father says before following Mother.

Sasuke snickered before walking towards the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower." I tell Itachi before going to my room and leaning against the closed door. "Uhgg my hair is sticky."

Walking into the bathroom, I turn the water on before stripping and looking in the mirror. 'Something feels like it's missing.' I think before remembering I had forgotten to get my earrings from ShiSuis house.

(Has Leaf Symbol instead of Sand

(Has Leaf Symbol instead of Sand. Has Small Uchiha crest on the middle of the overalls (on back))

"Hey do you wanna go get food with us?" Sasuke asks through the door as I comb through my shoulder length hair. "Who is us?" I ask opening the door while putting my gloves on. "Naruto and me."