Chapter 10 - Gaara's Speech

~~~~~3 Days Later~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

All of the lands were standing side by side, throwing insults and blame towards one another. But, the red head staring at them had another thing on his mind. His wife was missing and no one had seen her since she left the Leaf to come here.

The first thing that came to his mind was she was talking to Sasuke and was on her way now, but that wasn't the case. Though the youngest Uchiha was on her way, it wasn't by herself. No. She was being held up by two Leaf ninja as they helped her walk towards the Cloud.

The Uchiha had gotten a taste of war before anyone else did. "What a shame huh?" Shiaye asked laughing a bit at the irony. "It's no big deal. I'm sure Tsunade can fix you back up in a jiffy." Moe laughs with the Uchiha.

But, the Uchiha wasn't laughing at the irony anymore. She was laughing because a medical ninja was about to touch her. Tsunade would check everything to make sure she was okay. Another twenty minutes passed before they were walking up the long stairs.

"There you go Uchiha." Aio says sitting her down in a chair as he hands her a towel. "What happened?" Tsunade asked turning around to look at the Uchiha.

"Some weird people attacked me. There were a lot of them. By the time these two got there, I had defeated most of them. They must be from the other side." Shiaye says putting the towel on the table looking up at Tsunade.

"Come on let's go get you fixed up. You might even want to change your clothes. They're ripped a lot." Tsunade walked making Shiaye groan as she slowly followed the Hokage to a bathroom.

That's when all of Shiaye's nerves exploded. "Sit down." Tsunade ordered before she started to wipe off blood front he Uchiha's face. "Did you get hit anywhere badly?" Tsunade asked making Shiaye shake her head.

"I'm just going to give you a small check up so you can get dressed." Tsunade says before her hands started to glow. The Uchiha turned around so that her back was facing the Hokage. As Tsunade's hands touched Shiaye's back, Shiaye closed her eyes.

And that is what happened before Tsunade's breathing hitched. "Shiaye. I think you're-" "Don't say it out loud." Shiaye begged standing up and wincing. "You shouldn't be fighting." Tsunade says putting her hand on her hip and giving the Uchiha a look.

"I'll be fine." Shiaye says as she summons a new outfit. "What jutsu did you use?" Tsunade asked as she turned the Uchiha towards her. "It's a protection jutsu I found the other day."

Silence laced between them as Shiaye looked down. "Don't tell anyone. Please. No body knows. Not even him." Shiaye looked up at Tsunade with pleading eyes. Tsunade looked at Shiaye sighing. "I can't promise that. But, I can promise that if you need anything, I'm here."

Shiaye hugged Tsunade before she left Shiaye alone.

Shiaye stripped of her bloody and torn clothes before putting on an outfit she had been meaning to wear for a while.

Once Shiaye was dressed, she walked out into the room where a few people were looking outside. Tsunade looked back at Shiaye before she looked back out the window. Outside Gaara was just starting his speech to the big group of ninjas outside.

Shiaye walked to the window before looking at her husband.

"In name of gain and profit for ones nation and village, shinobi have hated one another for centuries. From the first to the third great ninja war. All of that hatred was tried out for power, thus I was born." Shiaye looked down to see all of the ninja's paying attention to Gaara.

"In the past I was hatred, power and a jinchuriki. I hated this world and everyone in it, and I even thought about destroying both. And that is what the Atkatsuki is wanting to do!" Gaara says looking upon the people in front of him.

"But then, two ninja's from the Leaf stopped me!" Gaara says making Shiaye's eyes widen as she looked at him. "Gaara." She mumbled to herself as her eyes dropped to the ground. '

He was so cruel back then, and now look at him Shiki. He's a Kage.' Shiki laughed a bit as Shiaye stood in front of her cage looking down.

"I was their enemy, yet they cried for me. And they called me their friend even though we had battled. They saved me."

"He saved me because we were both jinchuriki. Between those who have experienced the same pain, there can be no hate!" Gaara yells the last part louder than the rest.

"There are no enemies here now because we have all been hurt by the Akatsuki in some way. the Sand, the Stone, the Leaf, the Mist and the Cloud are no more. There is only Shinobi." Gaara announces making everyone gasps as Shiaye smiled more.

"One of the friends I spoke of is the target of the enemy and if he falls into their hand, our world is finished. I want to protect my friend and I want to protect this entire world! I am too young and inexperienced to do it alone, so I ask you all, lend me your strength!"

The crowd erupted in cheer as they finally all finished the tie. The Shinobi force were official in order. Shiaye walked towards the door and opened for Gaara as he came inside. HE pecked her lips before hugging her.

"What happened to your face?" Gaara asked touching the bruise that was under her cheek bone. "I got a taste of war before anyone else did." Shiaye smiled before hugging him again.

"So everything is in order?" The Raikage asked looking over at Gaara as he held onto Shiaye tighter. "Yes we are ready." Gaara says looking over at the Raikage and Hokage. "Oh here's this Shiaye." Tsunade says pulling out a Shinobi headband.

Shiaye pulled away from Gaara looking at it. "I haven't worn one of these since he left." Shiaye took the headband from Tsunade looking at the black cloth with metal on it.

"Tie it on me?" Shiaye asked handing it to Gaara. He put it around her waist just below his red piece of cloth he gave her almost five years ago. Shiaye looked at it feeling some what sad. She was going to be facing her brother with this thing on.

"Alright. Let's go kick some Ataksuki." Shiaye says with a smile on her face as she turns to Gaara.

*********************************************************

Sorry for terrible update timing. I'm on Spring break officially so maybe I'll get to write more.

Chapter 10 - Gaara's Speech

Dedicated To: Alittlered

Dates Written: 2-22/ 2-23-16

Date Published:3/17/16

Song: [Naruto AMV] Madara and Hashirama - on my own

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GYUGuE3P3k

Photo Link: http://data.whicdn.com/images/65759896/large.png

*********************************************************