Chapter 19- This Feeling

(I think I actually shed a tear watching this lol.)

"You're right." Shiaye says before looking into her brothers eyes. "I don't need to fight, but I will. Shiki is my goal right now. The sooner I get her back, the better off I am." Sasuke nodded before looking at Madara.

Shiaye put her hand on his cheek and shook her head. "No." Sasuke looked at her before his eyes hardened. "This is my fight Sasuke. I have to do this."

Shiaye stood up before looking at Madara. "I have to finish this."

She flashed away before Sasuke could grab her. "You're clones are no fun Hashirama." Madara says as his Susanoo pierces a clone. "Maybe I can keep you entertained until Hashirama has time for you." Shiaye says stepping in front of him.

"So I wasn't imagining things." Madara says looking over at Shiaye as she smirked. "I think you've had enough fun with Shiki. These are your last moments with her. Enjoy them." Shiaye says as Madara stands up and starts walking towards her.

"I beat you once Shiaye. I can do it again." He stops a foot from her smirking. "That is true. I may not stand a chance against you, but I died on purpose there. This time it won't be a suicidal mission."

"So you're down to business this time? Good. Show me what the Uchiha have become!" Madara yelled as fire covered his hands. Shiaye jumped back and jumped off the cliff as Madara followed her.

"Stop running away like a coward and face me!" Madara yells as his eyes burn with anger. Shiaye felt her chakra waver meaning Shiki was trying to get back to her. 'I don't know how to help!'

Madara pinned her against a rock as Shiaye skin started to burn. "This is why all of the Uchiha females should not fight. Women are weak and can't stand up for themselves. They are only here to please their husbands!"

"You Shiaye Uchiha are nothing but a weak spoiled brat who can't see past her nose! You can't see when you've been beaten!" Madara yelled as Shiaye closed her eyes from the pain.

"Enough!" Shiaye yelled as a tear ran down her cheek. Her eyes were fiercely red as the mangekyō sharingan spun. White surrounded her as Madara was thrown off of her. Shiaye panted looking at her enemy.

She moved her hands making the Susanoo cut through all of the rocks as Madara jumped up making blue surround him. "You talk about me being weak! Why don't you talk about yourself?!" Shiaye yelled as their swords clashed.

"You took your brothers site away just for your selfish needs! Why would you do that?! He was your younger brother! You were suppose to protect him!" Shiaye yelled as Madara growled. "Don't talk about Izuna!"

Madara slambed his sword upon Shiaye making her Susanoo go down a bit. Blood came out of Shiyes nose and dripped down her face from the impact. A growl erupted from her throat. Her eyes shifted as black flames covered the blue in front of her.

"You little wetch!" Madara yelled jumping from his Susanoo as Shiaye jumped after him. She pinned him to the ground holding a kunai above his throat. "You can't have Shiki back. I'm not done with her yet." Madara says glaring at her.

A sicken laugh came from her as she lared right back at him. "She's not yours." Shiayes eyes spun around as their minds both went hazy. They were no longer on the battlefield. It was dark with only candles lighting the room up. A huge cage stood in front of them.

"You will give me Shiki back," Shiaye says as chirping could be heard. Lighting was surrounding her hand as she looked at Madara. "Now!" Shiaye flashed in front of Madara and shoved the chidori through his chest before grabbing his arm and holding it up.