Chapter 13 - Let's Finish This

Sorry for the late update. I've had somethings happen, and with that, my effort levels have gone down a bunch. And that effort is about everything lol. Happy Reading!

Third Person's P.O.V.

Shiaye ran past countless people who were battling well into the night. It was an awful sight to see especially when she couldn't stop to help. This was the only way to not be found out.

Watching all of the battles had taken Shiayes mind off what she had done earlier. It wasn't her intention to split with Gaara because she loved him too much, but if this kills her, it would be a little easier.

She didn't want him to feel pain, but she knew it would be there.

The sun started to raise making her presence even harder to hide. "Shiaye." Sasuke says jumping in front of his sister and catching her. "Sasuke, why are you here? How did you even find me?" Shiaye asked looking up at him.

"I was summoning you, but I can see you were distracted if you didn't see me teleport to you." Sasuke says letting go of his sister while looking at her closely. "Sasuke, I have to go." Shiaye says stepping to the left only to be stopped by her brothers arm.

"Where are you going?" Sasuke questioned looking down at her before a slick smile went across his face. Shiaye smiled before shoving a hand covered in fire through the enemies chest.

Her smiled dropped as the body dropped from the tree and turned into one of the white Zetsus. "Sasuke doesn't smile around me, idiot." She says looking at the hand covered in blood. Shiaye wiped her hand as clean as she could before continuing forward.

That's when an uneasy feeling filled her gut again. Something went off close to her making her stop and hide behind the tree as debris went around her from the blast. It was so close!

Something dropped down on the branch she was standing on making her gasp as she jumped off the tree only to be hit down to the ground from the blast. Shiaye sat up wiping the blood from her mouth and activating her sharingan.

"There's... No one is here Shiki." Shiaye mumbled double checking before standing up with the help of a tree. As soon as she stood up fully a piece of chard paper floated down in front of her. Shiaye quickly grabbed it looking at the page only to see a map.

The map had two things on it. A red X mark that was drawn by blood, and bright red letters at the bottom. "Lets finish this?" Shiaye read the words in question as fear settled in.

Fear went over the feeling in Shiaye's gut as it grew larger and larger. 'Why do I have to do this?! Why?!'

"Wake up!" Shiki hollered loudly in Shiaye's head making her freeze. "This is what has to be done so step up and be an adult. You're finally 18 so that is enough Shiaye. It's time." Shiki says as Shiaye looks down at the ground with a blank stare.

"You're right Shiki." Shiaye says as her eyes return back to their normal violet color, but that's when she finally noticed the fuzziness. "Great." She sighed before looking at the map before starting to jump through the trees again. Everything was fuzzy. Blindness was setting in.

"Shiki, I'm going to need your help with something." Shiaye says as she stands in front of the dragon. "What is it?" Shiki asked as fire went around her before her human form stood before Shiaye.

"You heard what ShiSui said, right?" Shiaye asked look Shiki right in the eye. Shiki nodded before she frowned. "You're going through with it?"

The air around them was stale as they stared at each other. Nothing was right in this moment. But, wasn't that war?