Chapter 12 - Two Men Without Brows And A Heartache

Third Person's P.O.V.

Shiaye looked out to see a red haired person pulling something from Naruto. Naruto started to form the rasengan. Shiaye ran towards the man before ramming right into him. Naruto was let down as Shiaye stood up putting fire to her hands.

"Naruto, are you okay?" Shiaye asked looking over at him. "Yeah I'm good. Thanks Shiaye." Naruto says as a man come from the trees. Nagato caught him with tendrils before latching onto Naruto again. As tendril came for Shiaye, something red came in between.

Shiaye froze as her brother stood in front of the three. "Itachi?" Shiaye asked looking towards him as Nagato put his hands together. "Look sharp." Itachi says as Nagato releases a dark mass into the sky. Rock started to fly up every where.

The rocks under the four feet went up as Naruto and B went out. "Enough Naruto. One must be calm to analyze." Itachi says looking up at the rocks in the sky. "Destroying it is our only answer. We must use our strongest long range jutsu and then attack the core as one."

"I don't think I can aim in this situation." Naruto says sliding off rocks as they collide. "You don't have to aim Naruto. It will go up no matter what." Shiaye says pulling herself out of her mind and looking over at her brother.

He nodded his head towards her as the fire on her hands formed together before lightning was on top of it. All four of them sent their strongest jutsus towards the big clumps of rock in the sky above them.

Light went everywhere as Itachi grabbed onto Shiaye making sure she landed safely. The same blade Itachi had used when he fought his siblings, was through Nagato's chest. "You will be sealed soon, so do you have any last words?" Itachi questioned Nagato.

"Naruto, I will go return to our masters side. From there, I will continue to watch your story unfold. I believe you are the final volume of the trilogy Naruto. The success depends on the third and final volume. You must be the master piece that finishes the tale." Nagato says as ShiSui flies ahead and lands on Naruto's shoulder.

All of them stood there looking at the place Nagato use to be.

Shiaye turned towards Itachi smiling before she hugged him. "I'll stop the reanimation jutsu. I leave Madara to you two." Itachi says making Shiaye look up. "Two?"

"You'll be going with me for now." Itachi says making Shiaye smile. "Every single jutsu has a weak point, you just have to find it."

"Don't think you have to do everything alone. I have a way to end all of this, and only Shiaye can help me right now." Itachi says as Naruto summoned a clone only for his tailed beast form to disappear.

"How ever power you are, don't take him on by yourself." Itachi says as ShiSui lands on Shiayes arm making Shiaye pet his head. "Because, if you do, you will surely fail. Never forget your friends Naruto."

Naruto smiled as he thought of all the people he had become friends with over the years.

"Killer B, watch over Naruto. Shiaye come on." Itachi says before him and Shiaye jump off into the forest.

"So you're really back. It makes me want to kill Kabuto even more than before." Shiaye says looking over at her brother. "Yeah. I heard through the grape vine that he brought ShiSui back as well." Itachi responds as his fist clench.

"I don't know how. Kabuto has to find something linked to them to even bring them back." Shiaye informed Itachi as she jumped off a branch. "You don't actually want me to come with, do you?" Shiaye asked looking down.

"No. I can handle it by myself." Itachi replied making Shiaye laugh. "And you were the one talking about not doing anything on your own." Itachi laughed at his sisters face before sighing.