Chapter 9 - The Beginning Is Near

Third Person's P.O.V.

The youngest Uchiha sat at one of the two tables next to Shikamaru and his dad. Tsunade had invited her to the meeting to discuss the war. An Uchiha on their side against other Uchihas would serve them greatly.

"Assemble all weapons and stop rationing food. Assign all shinobi's to a war platoon. Bring me a list of all of those shinobi's." One of the Elders say as a few people get up handing their scrolls to her.

"So, what was the excuse for you getting pulled into this?" Shikamaru asked turning to his friends with a serious face. "It's war Shikamaru. They're pulling on their strings right now. Being the only 'good' Uchiha right now, I'm valuable." Shiaye says looking over at him with a bored face.

"At least their not going to keep you caged up." Shikamaru whispered making Shiaye look at him in curiosity. Then, it dawned on her. Naruto was going to be caged up. It was the only way to keep the eight and nine tails safe. This was basically the whole reason of the war.

Naruto and B.

"I see." Shiaye responded before looking over at Tsunade. Tsunade was looking right at her. The people sat in the room for about an hour longer before we were released. Shiaye walked out only to be stopped by Tsunade.

"You're going to the next meeting as well Shiaye. It's more private and only a few are going." Tsunade says before Shiaye followed her. "Tsunade, we just received news from a squad." A man walks up handing the Hokage a scroll.

Tsunade read over it's contents before looking over at Shiaye. "One of the squads may have found Madara's hideout." Tsunade says handing Shiaye the scroll. "Kabuto? I haven't seen or heard about him for a while." Shiaye responds as Tsunade takes back the scroll.

"Do you really think they would team up though?" Tsunade asks looking at SHiaye before they continued to walk. "Well, I guess he would to save his own life but there has to be another reason for it."

"I want you to think about it and tell me. You're the one who knows the most about them right now." Tsunade says as she opens a door. "Yes ma'am."

Tsunade sat down at the head of the small table while Shiaye stood beside Shikaku. He nodded towards her and smile and she did the same.

"You two need to wake up and see what has happened. Madara is the leader of the Akatsuki and one of them destroyed the Leaf." Tsunade says slamming her hands down. "We have some intel about the enemy, but the team is waiting to investigate further."

Shiaye zoned out after that. 'No wonder Gaara tells me to stay home when he goes to meetings inside the village. This is so boring!'

'This is a war. You need to be paying attention.' Shiki tells Shiaye as she groans internally. 'You pay attention, I'll think.' And that's what they did.

'Well, the only thing I can think of right now is student like teacher. Orochimaru was after Uchiha eyes and bodies so maybe Kabuto has picked up on his teachers teaching and decided to take over.' Shiaye thought before shuddering. 'Great.'

'Or he could just be in alliance with Madara.' Shiki says as she pushes Shiaye out of the cage and back into the real world.

"Shiaye. Let's go." Tsunade says as Shiaye and Kakashi followed her. "Have you thought of a few facts? Please don't hide anything." Tsunade says smiling at her.

"Well, Shiki pointed out that he could just be in an alliance with Madara or," Shiaye paused before she sighed. "I thought maybe that he's just doing what his teacher couldn't do. Taking an Uchiha."