Chapter 21 - I Am The Syzygy

Third Persons P.O.V.

Shiaye stayed with Sasuke to make sure he didn't do anything he didn't need to. But really, it was him watching over her. Shiayes mind was on the evil man in front of them that had just escaped the First Hokages jutsu.

'I can't wait to get this war over with.' Shiaye thought staring at Madara. 'How did Madara obtain a real body?' The question wasn't going through only Shiayes head, but others as well.

Not only had the enemy gain some real flesh, but he gained real eyes. Eyes that only a few Uchiha obtain. "He has the rinnegan Ni-san." Shiaye whispered looking around as Sasuke nodded. "Stop worrying about him. He can take care of himself."

Shiaye looked at Sasuke making her smirk a bit. "So you do have confidence in your brother-in-law." Sasuke glared at her before grabbing her and jumping on the bird Sai had drawn for them. "Shiaye." Sasuke says as his eyes shift and blood runs down his face.

Without much struggle, Shiaye made sure the black flames of the amaterasu stayed on target for Madara. Something made Shiaye stop all concentration on the flames. "What is it?" Sasuke asked stopping his jutsu.

"Without moving an inch of his body, he absorbed out jutsu and the chakra that we put into it. I don't like this Ni-san." She says staring at Madara before starting to build up chakra in her eyes. "It's time I use my new power." Shiaye says before Sasuke put his hand on her shoulder.

"Wait for me to tell you when." As Shiaye started to object, the first Hokage was struck with metal bars. A gasp escaped from her mouth remembering the time one of those went through her arm. "That's how he's doing it?"

"What? Tell me what you're thinking." Sasuke says observing the Hokages chakra. It was weakening. "Pain used those things to inflict pain. Madara is doing that too, but he's also using it to draw out chakra. That's what he did to us Sasuke but in a different form."

"Take my sword and distract Madara while I get the Hokage." Sasuke says handing me his sword as I draw out my own. "It's been awhile since I've handled two." Shiaye stated before she put chakra in her feet and jumped as hard as she could.

Shiaye jumped towards Madara before staring to spin adding flames to her sword and lightning to Sasukes. Madara spun around grabbing the flaming sword with his hand before bending it back. Shiaye glared at him before falling backwards with her legs out reached.

Madara flew into the air as Shiaye hoped up and jumped towards him. Chirping could be heard as she put the sword in her left hand. The sword collided with Madara making him go towards the ground. As Shiaye was about to hit him again, he blew fire out of his mouth. "Phoenix flower jutsu!"

Shiaye held up her arms to protect her face just as Madara flashed in front of her. One hit was all it took to knock the sword from her hand and send her flying in the air before colliding with the ground. Blood spilled from her mouth as she coughed trying to catch her breath.

"Breathing is so not easy." She mumbles before standing up. Everything seemed to slow down as Sasuke jumped behind Madara. Madara spun around grabbing the sword Shiaye had dropped and turned around facing the other Uchiha.

Shiaye started running, but Madara and Sasuke only seemed to grow further and further away. "Sasuke!!" Shiaye yelled as tears form in her eyes. Blood drips on the ground as well as the Uchihas mouth.

"Such a pity." Madara says as the words echo around Shiayes head. Just then, he threw Sasuke away like a rag doll, but Sasuke didn't come in contact with the hard ground. Shiaye caught him wincing at the new weight put upon her body.