Chapter 18 - Reborn

Third Person's P.O.V. 

Team 7, minus one member, stood tall on the edge of a rock.

"We will fight as team 7." Naruto says holding his hands up at his side with his fist tightened. Sakura nodded smiling. "Right." Sasuke even smiled a little. "Yeah."

"Let's go Sakura-chan! Sasuke!" Naruto yells as the teams below them assemble. It's been a while since all of the same graduating class was together. 

"I'm going to make a path for you guys to get out! When I do that, that will be your only chance to get out of here!" Hashirama yelled as they all got in their positions, ready to sprint out of the barrier. Hashiramas clones made slips in the barrier before looking back. "Go now!"

All of the ninjas rushed out before the ten tails started to split a bit. "It doesn't want anyone getting to the main body!" Hashirama yells as all of the ninjas look around. Thousands of miniature ten tails were running towards them.

Sakura ran behind her two team mates as something went through her. 'This time, you'll watch my back!' She yelled to herself bring her fist back as a purple diamond appeared on her forehead. An immense amount of chakra coursed through her as she punched the miniature 10 tails in front of her making it soar in between her team mates.

She smiled in victory before jumping up and bringing her fist back. "Chandiru!!!" Sakura yelled as her fist made contact with the ground. Cracks began before boulder came out of the ground causing the miniature 10 tails to fall in between the cracks.

Naruto freaked out about his team mates strength while Sasuke smiled a bit about it.

Those smiles and freak out went away as one appeared behind the dust in front of Sakura. "Sakura-Chan!" Naruto yelled as he and Sasuke summoned a jutsu, but something beat them to it first.

"First style! Phoenix flower dragon jutsu!" A voice called out before fire went through the crowds of people and destroyed the remaining miniature 10 tails. Sasuke turned around with wide eyes before hoping up to the caster of the jutsu and grabbed her by the arm as she started to loose her balance.

"Thanks Nii-chan." Shiaye mumbled grabbing her throat as her voice cracked. "Shiaye!" Naruto yelled looking back at his friend and smiling. Sasuke and Shiaye jumped down towards their team.

"I promised I'd be back." Shiaye nodded to Naruto as he nodded back. "Let's do this." Shiaye says with fire burning in her eyes. They all turn opposite ways as all of the other teams from the Leaf hopped in.

"It's great to finally have all 13 back!" Kiba yells as him and Akumaru ram into the enemy. "Yes, I agree." Hinata says before chakra goes up around her. "64 fists!"

"Ino-Shika-Chou formation!" Ino yells as she transfers her mind to talk to Shikamaru and Chouji. Shikamaura casts his shadow jutsu as Chouji rams into all of the 10 tails.

"Hey I'm actually apart of team 7 too you know." Sai flis around above everyone only to get hit down by the enemy. "Sai!" Shiaye yells jumping up to help him catch his balance. "you're alive." Sai says smiling.

"It's no use the enemies are multiplying! Even the big ones!" A man from the sand yells making people look at him before trying to keep up. "He's right." Shiaye says before an idea pops into the original team sevens heads.

Sasuke grabbed Shiaye's arm before drawing blood from his thumb and summoning Aoda. Sakura summoned Katsuyu while Naruto summoned Gamakichi.

Smoke filled the air and as it blew away, team 7 ran. "Shiaye! Summon Susanoo!" Sasuke yelled as purple surrounded him. Shiaye nodded as her eyes shifted to a red before white surrounded her.