Chapter 24 - 60 Seconds

Third Person's P.O.V.

Shiaye looked wide eyed at the second Hokage. "But I.." She looked around almost searching for the place she had just been in. "You were stuck under the jutsu." He says helping her up as she leans on him for support.

"It was so real." Shiayes voice cracked as tears started leaking from her eyes. Images of her family popped up in her head before she looked towards her brother. "I have to help." The Hokage looked at her as she wiped away her tears before bringing out the comb for her.

"You have no chakra, but there is some in your hand still." Tobirama says looking at her left hand. "It's not a lot, but it could be for one or two more jutus." Shiaye looked at him before looking back at her brother. 'I can help.'

"Shiaye." Her attention went back to Tobirama as he had an actual expression of worry clear one his face. "If you use this, there's no turning back. You'll completely fry your chakra system. Your ninja days will be over." Shiayes eyes widen looking at him before she smiled.

"I have to do this. If I don't, what stories will I tell my children? What will others tell my children? That there mother was afraid and scared and too much of a chicken to do anything? No. They're going to be told a story about a powerful clan that had powerful people in it."

"Those people are trained to endure something. Not hate. Not anymore. Just a powerful will. And I have that will on my side." Shiaye smiled looking down at her hand and the comb before taking off running.

She slid down rocks, climbed over them, ran around them. By this time she was in fighting distance of Kaguya. "But how did you break out of it?" Kaguya asked putting all of her attention on Shiaye.

"You may be able to trick some people with those dreams, but deep down, some know what it is." Shiaye says looking over at Sasuke. "It's only just a dream!" Kaguya growled making Shiaye panic on the inside. She was still defenseless until she came up with something.

"Your tough act is easily seen through." Kaguya says before smirking madly. "You hardly have any chakra left." Her red eye on her forehead widened a bit before Shiaye was pulled into an alternate universe.

Sand could be seen for miles as Shiaye panicked. "Great. Just what I need." Shiaye huffed out looking around as her breathing picked up. Nothing was around her. No trees. No villages. And then, there was a shadow.

Many white Zetsus came out of the shadow on the ground. "Hello Shiaye." They all said in usion making Shiayes mouth fall open before she gulped.

'I can do this. I've fought with taijutsu all my life.' Shiaye thought to herself before breathing in and taking a dash towards the crowd of Zetsus. She drew her sword slicing through the crowd before she got hit in the back making her skid against the ground. Blood spilled from her arms as she slowly got back up.

'I can't heal myself without Shiki.' Shiaye thought before looking towards Zetsu. 'I'll bleed to death before I defeat all of them without chakra.' Zetzu smiled before running towards her. Shiaye jumped up and out of the way before flinging her sword at him.

It went right through him before she looked back at the remaining 14 Zetzus. 'I can't win.' Shiaye put her sword down looking at them as they all smirked at her. "Now Die!" They all yell before running at her.

Shiaye brought her sword up swiping at the while throwing punches. Cuts were made all over her body making the clothes she had on, irreparable. Shiaye panted looking at the remaining twelve. "You only took down two." Zetzu taunted her.

Her knees buckled as she growled. "Shut up!" She yelled running towards them and slicing her sword once again, that was until one of the Zetzus made a wave from a water style jutsu. Rocks collided with Shiaye before she was throw across the sand.

Blue was seen out of the corner of her eye, and as she looked up, a foot was in her way. "Sasuke?" Shiaye asked sitting up and wiping the blood from her forehead. All of the Zetsus were fried in front of her.

"Are you alright?" He questioned looking down at her before his eyes widen. "Come on. Let's get you out of here." Sasuke pulled her up before opening up a portal. "You have the Rinnegan?" Shiaye asked looking up at her brother.

Sasuke nodded before jumping through the portal before they were separated by a blow.  "Shiaye!" Sasuke yelled as his sister collided with a rock before sliding down. She was panting hard.

"I'm fine!" She yelled back leaning over and puking. Sasuke stood up and helped her stand. "So you had to have your brother save you? Weak." Kaguya shook her head as Shiaye looked at her. "Yeah, so what?!" Shiaye yelled griping the comb.

'My brothers have always come for me. They always will.' Sasuke and her shared a look before Naruto and Sakura joined them. "We're going to finish this." Shiaye says looking at them. "Together." Sakura says smiling as she put her hand out.

Shiaye smirked in pain as she put her hand on top of Sakuras. "Lets finish this for real." Naruto says as his hand was placed on top of Shiayes. "As team 7." Sasuke says as his hand finishes off the pile.

"I'm going to use the comb to take chakra. When that happens, you guys strike. I'll be shortly behind you." Shiaye says looking at them as they nod. "We'll finish this within 60 seconds." Naruto smirked as Shiaye nodded wiping the tears from her face.

"Are you sure?" Sasuke asked looking at his younger sister. "If I don't do this, I'll never forgive myself." She says breaking away from them and closing her eyes. "Time starts.." Shiaye trailed off as a blue glow covered her hand.

"Now!" She yelled opening her eyes as blood red eyes shined. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke sped off collecting chakra of their own.  Naruto started to make the Rasangan as Sauske made the chidori. Blue glowed from Sakuras hand as she collected chakra. Shiaye looked at Kaguya before Kaguya froze.

Shiaye jumped off the rock joining her team as the chidori flame formed.

A bright light could be seen for miles as a cloud of dust filled the scene.  It was over.

It was finally over.

*********************************************************

Chapter 24 - 60 Seconds

Dedicated To: puglifes

Dates Written: 8/27/16

Date Published:

Song: Naruto |AMV| - ♫ Its Over When Its Over ♫

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1SENqY01A

Photo Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e0/93/2e/e0932eac6bc62b8a34586cbbd47cefdf.jpg

*********************************************************