Chapter 26 - Alone

"What's happening? What do I do?" Sasuke asked as Shiaye was still doubled over in pain. I need you to remove.." Shiaye trailed off as her scream was muffled into the ground. "Remove half the seal!"

Tears were rolling down Shiayes face as she held out her wrist to Sasuke. He summoned the forbidden jutsu book. "Page 287." Sasuke opened the book to the page he was told and looked down the page.

"Shiaye you have to roll over. I can't do it with you like that." Sasuke says making Shiaye cry out more as she tried. "Come on. I'll be quick." Sasuke says as Shiaye looks over at him. "Sasuke.. It's not going to get any better."

Sasuke nodded before helping her turn over before his finger tips glowed a light blue. He then place them over her stomach and pulled away strings of chakra. Shiaye went over on her side before hissing in pain.

"Shiaye. I'm sorry." Sasuke pushed on her pressure point making her go still before picking her up gently.  Quickly he walked to one of Orochimarus hideouts in hope of find Karin in one, and he did.

"Sasuke-kun!" Karin yelled before looking at the Uchiha in his arms. "What happened to her? Why aren't you back at the Leaf?" Jugo asked coming up to Sasuke.

"I had to knock her out because she was in so much pain. She put a forbidden jutsu on herself so she could fight in the war." Sasuke explained before walking out of the room and to a more private room.

Shiaye was laid on the bed before he looked at her summoning band. "I should get her something more comfortable to wear." He gently took the summoning band off her arm before summoning the scroll that held the inventory.

He summoned the most comfortable thing he could find, and when he turned back around to put her clothes on, he froze. Shiayes stomach had expanded and it's wasn't normal looking. "Karin!"

The red head came running at the call of her name. "Yes Sasu-" She stopped mid sentence. Karin came closer to Shaiye before putting her ear to Shiayes stomach.

"It sounds healthy. I'll do a full exam on her though. You go out and get clothes." Karin explains looking at Sasuke before gasping. "Your arm!"

Sasuke walked out of the room before quickly making his way to the village.

"Shaiye?" Karin gently shook the Uchiha as she started to stir. "Where am I?" Shiaye questioned before turning on her side in pain.

"Shiaye you have to tell me what's going on." The red head demanded as fear flew through her. 'If I let anything happen to his sister, he'll for sure kill me.'

"I put a jutsu on myself before the war started." Shaiye panted out looking up at Karin. "There's nothing you can do. I'll be fine." Shiaye lied. She wouldn't be okay. 'I'm not okay.'

"Yeah but there must be something I can give you or something to help this." Karin looked at Shaiyes stomach before looking around the room. "Karin, it's okay." Shiaye's messy clothes were drenched in sweat.

"I brought this dress looking thing and I also bought a shirt and some pants." Sasuke says holding them up to Karin. "Ni-san." Shaiye wined as tears leaked through her eyes.

"I'll help her change." Sasuke says before Karin walks out. Sasuke picked up the clothes before holding them out to her. "What one do you want?" He asks as Shiaye points to the pants and shirt. "I don't want to ruin such a beautiful dress."

Sasuke helped Shiaye sit up before she stopped him. "I.. I want a bath." Sasuke paused before nodding and guiding her towards the bathoom. Shiaye sat on the toilet as Sasuke started the water. "Not too hot, but still hot please."

Sasuke looked up at her before nodding. Silence filled the air as Sasuke turned around letting Shiaye strip in privacy before she sat in the tub. Wincing before sighing, Shiaye relaxed in the water.

"Will you stay in here with me?" Shiaye questioned as Sasuke started to walk away. "I have to do something." Sasuke walked out of her room as Shiaye frowned. Pain was raging throughout her body, and all she wanted was company.

Shiaye put her face into the water, but not passed her nose.

'This is what silence is like, huh Shiki?' Shiaye questioned into the oblivious closing her eyes

'This is what silence is like, huh Shiki?' Shiaye questioned into the oblivious closing her eyes. Nothing came to her. No cage. No dragon. No beautiful lady with white hair.

'What did I do? I gave up on you. I gave up on everything. I should have just stayed alive and kept all of my pain to myself.' Shiaye thought as tears made ripples in the water. 'Shiki please come back.'

"Why are you crying?" Shiaye jumped looking over at Karin. "I'm not. It's just the water." Shiaye says wiping her face. "Sure." Karin says before sighing. "I left you some food out here." Shiaye nodded before Karin walked out.

As soon as she was sure Karin was gone, Shiaye looked around for a towel. "Idiot." She mumbled thinking of Sasuke. He didn't even leave a towel out.

Standing up shakily, Shiaye grabbed onto the counter before stepping out. Before she did anything, she took a glance in the mirror.  "My face.." She trailed on before brushing her cheeks. "Do you need a towel?" Sasuke asked from the doorway.

Shiaye glared at him, but nodded. Sasuke disapered again, but was back within a few minutes with a towel. Shiaye wrapped herself in the towel but not before looking at the fading tattoo. "Karin said you were crying. I.. umm.." Sasuke trailed off looking at his sister. He didn't have a clue what to do.

Shiaye smiled before her knees buckled beneath her. Sasuke caught her and lifted her up bridal style. "I gotcha." Sasuke gently placed his sister on her bed before grabbing her outfit. After she was dressed, he tucked her into bed.

"I'm sorry Sasuke." Shiaye mumbled resting her head on the pillow. "For what?" Sasuke asked confused as his sister frowns. "For lying to you for all of these year."

Sasuke stood up and started to head for the door. "I didn't want too!" Shiaye yelled sitting up and looking at him. "Sasuke, please stay with me." Shiaye whined as tears started to fall once again.

"You sound like Sakura." Sasuke says still standing in his place. "Well good. If I can say that to you and you not try to kill me, I'd say Sakura has a chance." Shiaye says wiping her tears and standing up only to fall. Sasuke sighed before turning around and helping her into bed.

"I don't want to have this talk right now." Sasuke covered her up before slamming the bedroom door shut.

"Great." Shiaye mumbled sinking into the bed.

"I'm alone again.."

*********************************************************

Sorry to everyone for making you wait a month!

Chapter 26  - Alone

Dedicated To: tmnt_6970

Dates Written: 8/27 - 9/18/16

Date Published:9/18/16

Song: Naruto [AMV] - Stay This Way [Naruto vs Sasuke]

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lcaihxAvE0

Photo Link:

*********************************************************