Chapter 20 - Relatives.

Shiaye jumped off the sand with Gaara standing near her. "Kakashi?" Shiaye questioned looking at her teacher. He had his shirt up with a needle in his hand trying to patch up a wound. "Let me help."

Kakashi nodded and handed her the needle as she carefully finished stitching him back together. "Thanks." He says taking her bloody hand as he stood up slowly. "I'm happy you're okay Shiaye." Kakashi says smiling at his pupil.

Shiaye smiled back before looking at the tree. Her smile slowly faded before a look of determination took over. "We need to get that tree down." Shiaye says turning towards the Hokages.

They gave a look at each other before nodding. "Chop down the tree at any costs!" The first Hokage yelled bringing out his sword as other behind him join in bringing out their weapons. Battle cries could be heard as people rushed past Shiaye.

Shiaye looked over at Gaara to see him nod before she took off running. Sand went around her as it headed for the tree and some went down to the ground as Shiaye summoned fifty kunais. The sand shot up as soon as Shiayes feet came in contact with it.

Her mind connected with the kunais before she sent the towards the tree. A huge dent was made from the kunais before she was hit back by a vine making her panic. Chakra left her body before sand hit her back and she was safely placed in her husbands arms.

Many people were hit back and some didn't make it out of the vines way. "Why don't you just give in? I can send you to a place where there is no more fighting and only peace. Wouldn't you all enjoy that?" Obito questioned as people started to think it over.

One man started to walk towards a vine making Shiaye reach out and grab his wrist. "Trust me, you don't want to go. Going is giving up. Don't give up the hope you have." She says trying to take her own advice before the man nodded.

Shiaye looked over to see her brother get hit back. Panic arose in her as he didn't get up right away. Jumping over towards him, Shiaye landed before helping him up. "I'm fine." Sasuke says looking over at his sister.

Shiaye nodded letting go of his arm before he looked down there. 'She's not afraid of me anymore.' He thought as he smiled to himself.

"Lets finish this Naruto." Sasuke says walking in front of Shiaye and going towards Naruto. Naruto nodded before looking over at me. "I'm happy you two are back to normal." He says making Shiaye look down at her left wrist.

Naruto smiled before turning back towards Obito. "Okay." He says as the nine-tails chakra surrounds him and Sasukes Susanoo went around him. But instead of it being normal, it merged.

"Shiaye." Sasuke says getting her attention. "Cover us in black flames that way he cannot touch us." Shiaye looked at her brother as if he was crazy. "You're the only one who can control them like it's childs play."

Shiaye nodded before she felt her eyes shift. "Here it comes." Shiaye says as black flames surrounded the two.

Naruto smiled before Kuramas cloak covered everyone. "If you guys get an opening! You better take it!" Shaiye yelled looking up at the flower. No one could see it, but it was starting to bloom.

"Now!"

"Shiaye remove it!"

Shiaye removed the flames before pushing them onto the tree. Naruto and Kuramas chakra connected with the ten tails chakra before it started pulling. "Shiaye!" Naruto yelled trying to keep his focus.

"Pull!"

Shiaye ran towards one of the ten tails and started to pull as chakra seeped into her arms. "Everyone! Pull!" Shiaye yells as sand goes in front of her and pulls on the Shukaku figure.

A chill went down Shiayes spine as she looked into Shukakus eyes. His eyes lingered on her for a few seconds before they closed. Gaara appeared behind her and put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile before pulling on the chakra.

"Pull!" Repeated everyone around her as grunts filled the air.  'If we get all of the other tails out of him, we'll be at an advantage. We might stand a chance.' Shiaye thought as she looked around at her friends across the rocks.

'All of our class is pulling and working together to take this thing out.' Shiaye thought as she smiled to herself looking at the spirit in front of her. "Put your back into it!" She yelled as Shiaye put chakra into her feet.

"Come on men! We can't let a pregnant women show us up!" Someone behind Shiaye yelled making more grunts fill the air.

All of the ninjas fell back as the tail disappeared from their grasps. Images of the spirits took form before everyone erupted in happiness. "We took it out!" Naruto yells throwing his fist in the air as him and Sasuke share a smug look.

Rock and dust went up as Obito collided with the ground. Dust cleared before Sasuke started to run towards the other Uchiha. "Sasuke!" Shiaye yelled running before Naruto joined her. Shiaye jumped into the air before grabbing onto Sauske making him stop just as Kakashi appeared on top of Obito.

Sasuke struggled a bit against his sister hold as he tried to get away and hit Kakashi off. "No! Kakashi don't!" Shiaye yelled as she pushed her brother back a bit making him hit her on the arm.

"Naruto do something." Shiaye says and as he was about to grab Kakashi, Minato beat him to it. "That's enough Kakashi." Minato says grabbing Kakashi arm that held a kunai in it. "He can't do anything right now."

"Obito just needs someone to understand him. And, who better to do that than his best friend?" Minato looks down at Kakashi as Kakashi stares down at Obito. He could still see a little glimpse of the boy he use to know. His friend. His best friend Obito.

"You three need to go back that way. Madara still needs sealing. That is the key to winning the war. I feel that as soon as he is gone, there will be hope again. I'll join you soon." Minato says as his son smiles. "Right dad!"

Naruto takes off running not looking back as he hurries towards the fight.

Shiaye looked up at Sasuke as he stared down at Obito. "Sauske." Sasuke looks down at his younger sibling as if sensing what they felt towards Obito was the same. They didn't want to kill him. Yet.

Sasuke took Shiayes hand before sprinting off towards the big dust cloud.

'Is this really it?'

*********************************************************

Chapter 20 - Relatives

Dedicated To: jazz626

Dates Written: 6/22 - 6/29/16

Date Published: 6/29/16

Song:  Uchiha Clan - [AMV] Can You Feel My Heart Full HD

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtdOv2V4Mos

Photo Link: https://33.media.tumblr.com/ae6e6b99c183a5a239b270a9e63583f0/tumblr_mus2fswtpT1r3sabqo1_500.gif

Chapters: 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655

*********************************************************