Chapter 4 - Let The Meeting Begin

Sasuke's P.O.V. (Sorry that its quick!)

"Tell me when Danzo comes in." I say to Zetsu as he nodded looking towards the middle of the floor. An hour went by before I saw my sister come into view. "That's him. In front of your sister."

I look over at him before my hands clench. 'She protecting him!?' I yell to myself. "Calm down Sasuke. Look at her fists." Suigetsu says making me look down more. Her hands were in fist, and her hands were white from how hard she was holding them.

'She's being forced.' I think looking back at Danzo. 'You will pay even more for doing that to my sister.'

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Place your Kage hats before you." The man says as I shift in my seat behind the flag. It's so tense back here. But, of course they're here to protect their Kages.

"I am Mifune and I will be your moderator." He tells the Kages before drawing a breath in. "And now, the Five Kage Summit Conference is called into order."

"Allow me to begin. Listen." Gaara says before the Tsuchikage interrupts him. "My my, how the Kages have changed. To be named Kage at your young age is quite impressive."

My temper goes out the door as I grab onto the railings. No wonder he hated the thought of meeting with these people. I would have already had their heads 6 feet below just because of two sentences.

"You're right, that was why I was chosen as Kazekage." That's my baby!

"Lord Tsuchikage do not interrupt anymore. Please continue Lord Kazekage." The Mizukage says looking over at Gaara. Maybe not all of them would be 6 feet under. She seems to be the first reasonable one.

"I am a former Jinchuriki. I was captured by the Akatsuki before they took my tailed beast." This is when I looked over at Kankuro and Temari. They were talking quietly to themselves. And Kankuro, didn't look happy.

"Do not look at the others back here." Fu says looking down at me. It made me want to stand up and punch him.

Man what is wrong with me?! My feelings are all over the place and I can't seem to keep one in order it's almost as if.... Then it struck me like a train.. 'We didn't use anything.. And I'm late..' This can't be happening.. I'm too young and we just...

"Get out of your head Shiaye." Torune say moving his hand making me bust out of my thoughts.

"Very few have obtained control over tailed beasts. Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju the First Hokage and also the the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura. As well as Lord Raikages brother, Killer B. However.." Danzo trailed off making me groan. 'That idiot!'

Everyone jumped out to protect their Kages as the Raikage punched the table. I stood behind Danzo while all of the others jumped in the center. My hands were held up, prepared to stop any weapons from moving.

I may hate Danzo, but my husband is in here. His two other Anbu can guard him, and clearly he can take care of himself the way he did something earlier.

"This summit is a place of discord, so please refrain from any behaviors that lack civility." Mifune says looking us all over.

Danzo was the first to call us down. "Fu, Torune, Shiaye. Stand down." The way he said my name followed by a glare made me want to snap his neck right their. "Temari, Kankuro, you too." I look over at Gaara putting my hands down. He glance over at me and he knew I was about to snap.

The only good thing about this trip is I get to go home with him and.. Sigh.... SNAP OUT OF LA LA LAND!

All of the other protectors went behind the curtain and I followed standing between the two guys again. Danzo sure is overcautious.