Chapter 22 - One Last Blow

"This visual jutsu I've put upon you is called the Syzygy." Shiaye says making up the name off the top of her head smirking. If the Uchiha hatred wasn't in her fully, it was now.

"This eye represents the past of the Uchiha clan and what is to become of it. I'm the one who is going to make it happen. Therefore, I am the Syzygy." Shiaye smirk faded as she let more chakra into her eyes. Madara let a grunt leave his lips as an intense pain went all over his body.

The scene around him changed as it turned black and everything had a white outline. "You brat!" Madara yelled as blood spills from his mouth. His arm started to turn before being sucked into a swirling black hole.

Shiayes laughs filled the air as she watched more blood spill from his mouth. "I'm not a weak Uchiha. I'm stronger than you." She says sticking her hand out as a sword flew into it. As the sword was two inches from Madaras chest, a hand appeared on Shiayes arm.

Afraid to loo away from Madaras eyes, Shiaye struggled to get out of the persons grip. "Shiaye. Stop." Shiayes eyes went wide at the voice. "Itachi?" Everything went white as the war disappeared around her.

"Why?" Shiaye asked looking at her brother with her hateful eyes. Itachi sighed before smiling. "Look at you. You've grown. You're a full blooded Uchiha." Shiaye could sense the sarcasm rolling off his tongue.

"Shiaye. You told me once that you hated the Uchiha for the hate the our clan held." Shiaye looked at him in question before her eyes widen. "He killed Sasuke! How can you be trying to stop me?!" Itachi grabbed Shiayes arm bringing her in for a hug.

"Let the hate go." Itachi says as Shiaye struggled to get out of his hug. "Let me go! I don't want to hear your shit this time!" Shiaye yelled pushing on her brothers chest trying to get away. "Bear the hatred of our clan Shiaye, then let it go."

"I'm not trying to tell you to not kill him. He needs to be stopped." Itachi says making Shiaye stop struggling. "But, don't let hate consume you. Don't carry on our clan like that. Make the world proud that they had an Uchiha on their side."

"Make the Uchiha clan proud." Voices say making Shiaye turn to see everyone staring at her.

Shiaye looked into Madaras eyes before letting the jutsu drop. He fell down to his knees almost landing on her feet. "That was a bad mistake." He says looking up at her with the rinnegan. She didn't even flinch when she felt the pressure of it go around her.

"You can't win. So give up." Shiaye says looking down at him before something moves out of the corner of her eye. "Get away from Sasuke!" She yelled seeing Kabuto sitting next to him with his tail in Sasukes cut.

Madara took this chance to flash towards the big cloud of dust. Shiaye growled before running towards Sasuke. "What are you doing?" She asked putting a kunai up to Kabutos throat. "Saving your brother.

Shiaye looked down to see his chest moving up and down making her sit on the other side of him and hold his hand. "How did you get away from my brothers jutsu?" Shiaye asked looking up at Kabuto.

"Thanks to your brother, I finally found myself." Kabuto says making Shiaye smile. "He tends to do that without even meaning too."

"Is he okay?" Karin asked panicking as she came up from behind Kabuto. Shiaye nodded her head, the smiling not leaving. A huge amount of chakra came from the other side of the battle along with red steam. "What is that?" Shiaye asked looking up at Orochimaru.

"It seems to be Guys technique. Is this the eighth gate?" Orochimaru asked looking over at the red steam with interest. Shiaye looked down at Sasuke as Kabuto took his tail from him.