Chapter 29 - Baby It's Time

"Shiaye." Sasuke and Gaara share a glance before they ran in differnt directions. "Shiaye!" Echos of Gaara and Sasukes voice could be heard throughout the forest. Screams of pain could be heard as They both searched frantically.

Shiayes scream grew closer to Gaara making him panic. "Shiaye?! Where are you?!" He yelled out making the screams pause. "Gaara! Please!" She yells making his face twist in pain. Shiaye never begs for help.

Sand shot out from his gourd going all around serching for his wife before going to find Sasuke. Gaara started running towards his wife before she came into view. Her leg was caught under a branch, but that wasn't the part that worried him.

She was sweating as tears were coming from her eyes. Her bag was dumped out on the ground as she was reaching for Itachis comb. "Gaara! I'm so happy you found me." More tears sprang from her eyes.

Gaaras sand went under the tree before moving it carefully. He bent down to pick her up only resulting in a scream. "No! Don't move me! I-" Her yelling got cut off by her taking a hold of her stomach and goraning.

"Garra it's happening." She says grabbing his hand and squeezing it tightly. "What's happening?" Gaara asks looking down to see not only blood, but water still freshly wetted the ground. Realization hit him hard as Sasuke arrived.

"Sasuke we need to get her somewhere." Gaara says as Shiaye squeezes his hand once more before leaning on it. "The closests place is.." Sasuke says trailing off looking over at Gaara. "I can't go."

"Oh yes you fucking will!" Shiaye yelled before another shot of pain went through her. "Sasuke I can't carry her myself. She's in too much pain right now." Gaara says as Sasukes lips form a staright line.

"Fine." He says going around Gaara and gathering up Shiayes things. "If we're going to do this, we're doing it my way." Gaara nodded his head before Sand went under them all. "Sasuke we can't use any of the old tunnels, they were destoryed."

Growling, Sasuke tried thinking of other ways to get in without using the gate. "I can't use your one jutsu that takes us through walls, and we can't go over the walls." Sasuke says before looking at Gaara. "The speed you have, couldn't you use that?"

"Sasuke can flash step. He's the one who taught me how to do it at first. I perfected it." Shiaye says as her breathing picked up. "Shiaye you have to calm your breathing." Gaara says brushing her hair from her sweaty forhead.

"I'm sorta new to breathing. You can't just tell me to do it and expect me to know how." She says in a deadly tone. "I love you, but don't touch me right now. I'm gross."

Gaara smiled. "Deep breath in and let it out." Shiaye nodded before another contraction came along. "We're going through the gate." Sasuke says as Shiaye grabs his hand. Gaara nodded as the familar road came into view and soon, the gates.

The two gatesmen yelled for the three to stop, but that only made the sand go quicker. The hospital came into view as Gaara grabbed a hold of Shiaye. This is when he looked at Sasukes arm. "Don't worry. I won't drop her."

They hoped down making Shiaye cry out in pain as they quickly rush into the hospital. "Sasuke?" Sakura asks looking over at the three of them. "Shiaye?!" She calls out before rushing towards them. "Come on lets get her into a toom." Sakura says before starting to order things for Shiaye.

Garra and Sasuke sat Shiaye down carefully before she cried out in pain. "Shiaye, I'm going to give you some numbing stuff so the pain won't be so bad." Sakura says rushing in as Shiaye grabbed a hold of Gaaras collar.

"Don't you dare let them pump me full of drugs." She tells him in a low voice making him start to sweat a bit. "We would like a drug free birth." Gaara says as Shiaye leans into his chest. "You smell nice." She mumbles.