Chapter One

Chapter One

(Sakura's Theme begins)

Sarada immediately let Daisuke's hand go when she saw that their parents just left.

"Walk on your own." she mumbled and walked away briskly as Daisuke quickly ran up to hold her hand again.

"Nee chan, I don't really know where my class is..." he admitted in a small voice as Sarada frowned at him.

"I thought you said you can read a map?" she mocked and Daisuke looked down at the floor with a shy look.

"I know but I just wanna stay with you, can I pretty please?" Daisuke looked up at her with a puppy dog expression.

Sarada shook her head and dragged him to a different level in the building, where the preschoolers should be.

"Here! Go!" Sarada scolded as she pushed Daisuke into his class...

"Nee chan!" Daisuke called out as he turned around but his elder sister was gone...

*~*

"Hey you're late!" Chou Chou grumbled at her best friend who immediately sat beside her.

Chou Chou Akimichi, the daughter of Choji and Karui Akimichi... She takes on her father's size and her mother's skin colour... Not to mention she's the best friend of Sarada Uchiha, the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura...

"Sorry Chou. Daisuke was holding me up." Sarada apologised as her friend's eyes widened.

"That cute little brother of yours who is a splitting image of your father?!?" she gushed as Sarada rolled her eyes.

"Please. My parents are already fawning over him non-stop! I don't need you to do the same!" Sarada snapped as Chou Chou blinked at her.

"Sorry." Sarada mumbled. "It's just that my dad especially "Daisuke this, Daisuke that..." Kinda annoying if you know what I mean..."

Chou Chou gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I'm here if you need help. I'm just grateful I guess that I'm an only child..."

"You have no idea how much I want to be an only child." Sarada said out loud as a voice entered the class.

"Uzumaki Boruto arriving!!!" Boruto Uzumaki, a blonde haired ninja with blue eyes, the son of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki, burst into the room along with Inojin Yamanaka and Himawari Uzumaki...

"Big brother wait!!!" Himawari panted as she bent down and held her knees.

Inojin, the son of Sai and Ino Yamanaka, laughed as he went to sit beside a bug user ninja from the Aburame clan...

"Really Himawari. You know Boruto won't stop until he is far from the scene of the crime." he chuckled as Himawari frowned at Boruto, who placed his hands behind his head.

"Hima, you don't need to advise me not to vandalise. I will forever vanadalise our dad's face!" he pulled down an eye and stuck out a tongue.

"How childish can you get Boruto?!" Himawari scolded as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Hey, we're in the same class!" Inojin said happily when he noticed Sarada and Chou Chou seated in front of him.

"Didn't know you qualified for the modules in this batch." Boruto sneered at Sarada.

Boruto and Sarada has always been fighting since they were young, even though they're 7 years apart.

"Don't underestimate me Uzumaki Boruto!" Sarada stood up and clenched one of her fist. "You only got that confidence because of your dad being the Hokage!"