Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

(Itachi's Theme begins)

6 MONTHS LATER

"Kid, have you thought about our offer?" Suigetsu asked as Sora jumped onto Daisuke's lap.

"Erm... I don't know..." Daisuke sighed. "Things has been okay in my household for now I guess... Mama is beginning to talk to papa though she still snaps at him from time to time... Sarada has been trying her best to get me to open up to her but I just can't be bothered..."

"Well if there's nothing else to stay for then why not join us?" said Marisu, who was trying out a new taijutsu that Daisuke taught the Rinha clan.

She bellowed a victorious cry as she threw a member over her.

"Ahhh... I think I broke his ribs..." Marisu chuckled as she turned back to Daisuke. "Thanks to you child my clan is getting stronger. We are not just acquiring better transformation techniques but we are now able to copy the ninjutsus up to 80% similarity. We're also able to copy weapons but we still need more practise though..." she sighed.

"Good to hear." Karin grumbled as she passed a basket full of soldier pills. "Try this. If it doesn't make any difference to your clan's chakra tell me so I can do some more trial and error."

"Ahh... The special soldier pills mixed with the essence of the promising Daisuke Uchiha..." Marisu smiled widely as she took it and called out to her clan to take a 15 minutes break.

"Here brat, Suigetsu, have one each." Karin muttered as she held out a soldier pill on each hand.

"Why'd you make for us? I'm already an Uchiha and Suigetsu here can't do any copying jutsu so the pill is of no use to him." Daisuke asked suspiciously but Karin just sighed irritatedly.

"I made vitamins for the 2 of you okay!" she snapped as Suigetsu chuckled, taking a pill from her right hand.

"Don't worry Daisuke. Karin may be snappy and bitchy but deep down she's a softie." he teased making Karin blushed a light pink as Daisuke gave her a bored look and took the pill from her left hand.

Both ninjas then popped their vitamins into their mouths as Suigetsu looked at the young Uchiha.

"What's holding you back?" he probed as he turned to Daisuke and the young boy frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean your training. Why don't you want to train with us?"

Daisuke clutched his fists tightly as he looked down at Sora on his lap..

"I love my family... Though we have serious fights... It's not that serious for me to the point that I consider to leave them..." Daisuke said slowly.

"Just saying if after you help me retrieve Samehada, I need you to learn a particular jutsu to be used as an additional power for the swords. But the only living person who can do it is your dad since Lord Orochimaru, one of your dad's previous senseis, ever used the jutsu and your dad was watching him with his sharingans activated while he did it."

"Huh? What jutsu is this?" Daisuke screwed up his face in confusion and Suigetsu scratched the back of his head.

"Ahhh... It's like a power booster for the 7 swords..." he tried to explain as Daisuke pondered over this thought.

"Is it difficult to learn? Or do I have to learn it only from my dad??" he asked and Suigetsu looked at him with a grim expression.

"Yea. You need to hone your skills for years to master controlling your chakra. That's why your dad is so strong. He left the village so he can train without interruptions. If you wanna learn this same jutsu as your dad, you need to leave the village so you too can train without any disturbances." Suigetsu replied. "You don't necessarily have to learn it from your dad. I have the scroll since Lord Orochimaru left it in his hideout. The scroll will teach you step by step how to do it. But back to the first point, you need to train for years before you can do the jutsu."