Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

(Kokuten begins)

Daisuke's P.O.V.:

"Distracted? That can get you killed." Mangetsu spoke from behind me.

Shit activating my mangekyou means I can't concentrate on my enemy's chakra...

I have mastered the sharingan but not the mangekyou...

"SASUKE!!!" I heard my mother yelled and Mangetsu slammed the hammer onto my head but I caught the hammer just in time and his other hand swung the axe, lodging it into my shoulder.

I summoned my clones that were left to merge as one clone instead so that their powers won't be divided anymore..

"Samehada was upset that you threw her into a corner when she purposely cut you." Mangetsu commented as he began wielding the Samehada at me.

My clone helped me fight Mangetsu while I stumbled and fell down as I deactivated my mangekyou.

"He's getting weak! Get him!!!" Marisu yelled as her members ignored the ANBUs and charged straight for me.

"Daisuke!!!" Sarada cried.

"Daisuke!!!" Mama yelled.

I used taijutsu as I ignored the gnawing pain in my shoulder...

I then jumped into the air and spun as I blew out spits of fireball around me, burning some of the Rinha members.

I was suddenly struck by lightning from the twin swords...

It struck right onto my injured shoulder and I gritted my teeth as Mangetsu sewed my shoulder with Nuibari.

"Now, time for Samehada to eat up..." Mangetsu licked his lips as he threw Samehada at me again and he quickly rushed towards me with Kabutowari...

I tried to move but found that my legs were chained and so was Sarada's as she shouted for Karin to let go of us...

"Shit..." I muttered as a huge shadow loomed over me.

*~*

I turned around and saw my father behind me. Karin's chain was still sucking chakra from him but he summoned his Susanoo again to protect me...

Mangetsu was pounding like crazy outside with Kabutowari's hammer while Samehada was trying to gnaw through Susanoo as my dad was already weakened...

"Why?!? Why the fuck must you save me?!? Wasn't it your plan to have me dead?!?" I spat, holding my injured shoulder.

"That wasn't me. Please believe me." my father whispered as blood dripped from the sides of his lips.

"You don't get it my child? You are a genius too. We can't have 2 geniuses now can we..." I repeated his words, looking straight into his Rinnegan.

"I will never call you my child Daisuke... Your nickname from me has always been kiddo..." my father smiled weakly at me.

My eyes widened slowly...

My head processed what I experienced and what my father just told me...

I trembled with anger as I realised who was the imposter...

"MARISU!!!" I yelled as I was met with a deep rumbling laughter from her.

"Too late to turn back the time now eh?!? I didn't even do a genjutsu when I was your father!! You were actually hallucinating thanks to the drug pill you consumed the day before, specially prepared by Karin!!"