Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

(Loneliness begins)

11 YEARS LATER

"Daisuke! Seriously was there any need to dismember the gangsters?!?" Karin yelled in disgust as she and the medical ninjas from the Rinha clan have to clean up the mess that Daisuke made.

"Shut your mouth and clean it up Karin. That's your job." Daisuke answered coldly.

"Do you really have to be so mean Daisuke?!?" Karin growled as Daisuke was walking away from her.

Then he stopped for awhile.

"I would have killed you long time ago since you cheated with Sasuke but I let you live because you're the best medical ninja I have for now... Do not make me take back my words and kill you." Daisuke said murderously, never looking back then he continued walking..

Karin trembled a bit at his statement as Suigetsu landed beside her from a tree.

"I told you not to provoke him. Why do you always have to be such a bitch Karin?" Suigetsu teased as Karin punched his head.

"You were the one who wanted that psycho to join us in our mission!" she hissed as Marisu approached them.

"Alright we have collected the bodies, so where do we dispose of them?" she asked as some of her clan members followed behind.

"Bring them deep into the forest where we camped the night before. Daisuke will burn them." Karin murmured as Marisu shivered.

"Sometimes I think that child loves killing. If you observe from the way he has grown and matured, it seems his only deepest desires are to grow stronger and kill..." she commented.

Suigetsu frowned as he stroked his chin.

"Back then even when Sasuke was after Itachi to get revenge, Sasuke didn't had the same character and personality as Daisuke though..." he pondered over the thought as Karin sighed.

"No point wasting time trying to figure that brat out! Now hurry up Suigetsu and help me carry some of the bodies!" Karin snapped and Suigetsu hurriedly carried 2 dead bodies...

*~*

"Naruto? Anything?" Hinata asked gently as she massaged her husband's aching shoulders.

"Ahh..!!! I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out where the hell he could be and how the hell do I find him?!?" Naruto sighed in frustration as Sakura, who was sitting beside him, bit her lips.

"I'm sorry to have troubled you like this Naruto. It's getting late so I guess..." she began as she stood up but Hinata pulled her back down onto the chair.

"Sakura, stay." Hinata ordered in a firm voice then spoke again. "Naruto and I promised to help you find Daisuke no matter what it takes remember? We will do our best! And as long as you're not tired tonight, Naruto and I can switch places to help you look for more clues."

Sakura clutched the hem of her blouse as she dropped a few tears.

"He should be 16 years old now..." Sakura said, her voice cracking.

Hinata's eyes softened as she hugged her friend.

"Sakura... If Boruto was the one who is in Daisuke's shoes I will be worried sick too. But you can't break down like this every few hours okay? You still have Sarada right..." she said gently.

"But... I just can't look at Sarada the same way..." Sakura whispered.

"Sakura..." Naruto interrupted. "Don't ever say that Sakura. Sarada is 18 years old now. She could have move out and leave you if she wanted to but she still lives with you, still tries to talk to you, still make you meals if you come home late from work or if you forget to eat since you're busy searching for Daisuke... You can't overlook her concern for you like that Sakura..." Naruto reminded her as Sakura wiped away her tears.