Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

(Hyouhaku begins)

"Huh?!? You yelled out about Sasuke's scandal with me in front of the whole family?!?" Karin exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Uh huh." the young Uchiha replied as he picked up Sora.

Sora has always been present during his training, encouraging him with mews if he does a jutsu wrongly when he's doing trial and error with the hand seals...

"Wow kid. What was your mum's reaction?" Suigetsu asked as he used the blade he always carries around with him to slice through a member of the Rinha clan who has already cloned himself to be Suigetsu, so that he is in liquid form...

The sword cut through the Rinha member like water and the fact that he didn't die made Suigetsu smiled when he saw that the clan's training with Daisuke is finally paying off...

"So that's your clan's specialty Hozuki? Transforming into water?" Marisu commented as she stood beside the white haired ninja.

"Yea, it's called Azure Stream. But I'm not that talented in my clan." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Really? I would beg to differ seeing from the sword that you wield." Marisu replied.

Suigetsu smiled but then grew solemn.

"You should have seen my elder brother. He was way more talented than me..."

"Really? What can he do?" Karin asked and Suigetsu looked up at the sky.

"He was a member of the 7 Ninja Swordsmen to say the least. Too bad he died already." Suigetsu gave a grim smile and Daisuke frowned at that news.

"What's a 7 Ninja Swordsmen?" he asked curiously as Sora nodded its head.

"What?! You mean you don't know?!" Karin exclaimed as she placed a hand on her hip. "Really brat?! I thought you were a genius!"

Daisuke rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms in an irritated manner.

"Well, I am 5 years old after all Karin! You can't expect me to be almighty all knowing God!" he snapped as Marisu and Suigetsu laughed at his retort.

Karin gritted her teeth and huffed as she looked back at Suigetsu.

Suigetsu regained back his composure before crossing his arms and smiling at Daisuke.

"Well kid, the 7 Ninja Swordsmen are 7 talented swordsmen from Kirigakure who are each able to wield a special sword." he explained. "There are 7 swords in total for each swordsmen. Mine here is an example, it's a Kubikiribocho. See this semi-circle in the middle? It allows me to decapitate an opponent's head easily like what you saw me doing to the clone just now. The sword also has an ability to regenerate using the iron absorbed from the blood of its victims."

Daisuke's eyes widened with interest as he grabbed Sora and sat down on a log cross legged.

"Neh, please tell me more about the different swords!" Daisuke quipped and Suigetsu chuckled as he sat on the log beside Daisuke.

Karin rolled her eyes.

"While you guys are story telling, I'm gonna get my medical equipments. Draw blood from Daisuke so I can concoct a soldier pill for everyone." she said as Marisu nodded her head.

"I'll just go and train with my people." She smiled as she walked off together with Karin, leaving Suigetsu and Daisuke.

Suigetsu then turned to Daisuke.

"Alright. Let me tell you about the other 6 swords then. There's Samehada, an extremely picky sword that will only pick someone based on his or her ability to control water chakra. It's actually creepy looking if you ask me. It's like a giant knife covered in shark scales and you have to always bandage it in case you accidentally scrape your own skin as you have to carry it around at all times."