Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

(Hidan's Theme begins)

"Your training is falling behind." Marisu, the leader of the Rinha clan, raised an eyebrow at Daisuke.

The young Uchiha frowned at the leader.

"It's you and your people that can't keep up with the advanced techniques I've broken down for you guys. So it's you guys that's falling behind not me." he protested as he grabbed his water bottle which was provided by Suigetsu.

"Don't be such a cocky brat!" Karin placed a hand on her hip as Daisuke smirked at her.

"Says the girl who is infatuated with my papa." he stuck his tongue out at her and Karin blushed a deep red as she shook her fist at him.

"Why you little..." Suigetsu held her back as he stood in front of the boy.

"Karin, you seriously need to get over Sasuke and control your temper." the white haired ninja scolded her and Karin huffed angrily as she went to sulk in a corner.

Suigetsu sighed and turned to Daisuke.

"So how was your jutsu prelim exam today?" he asked and Daisuke looked away as he answered Suigetsu...

"Written test was fine."

Suigetsu blinked as he waited for another answer. When he got none he neared his face to the boy.

"Okay. How about your practical exam? Did you pass?" he pressed and Daisuke bit his lips.

"I used a cloning jutsu to copy my sensei as instructed and got an A-. I demanded for an A+ and he said he will only give it to me if the clone I made can overpower him. So I kinda used what I've learnt from the face copying technique, only I improvise it by using what I've been teaching the Rinha clan..."

Marisu crossed her arms as she's been listening silently all along and then she spoke.

"You used a jutsu that's not even perfected yet? Are you out of your mind boy?! What if your principal finds out the flaws and realised it's from our clan?!?" Marisu demanded, her light yellow-orange eyes flared as Daisuke looked at both Suigetsu and her and shook his head.

"Don't worry about that. Principal Kakashi will never find out cause the jutsu went well!" he grinned a bit and Marisu raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Oh really? How so?"

Daisuke scratched his head as he explained.

"First I cloned but I must remember to embed my chakra into the clone's mind as I'm looking at the person. Then I used purely chakra to control the clone's sensory so that it will move according to my command mentally. And from there I will have information of the person I cloned and can do whatever jutsu the person knows. It takes around 5 minutes for my clone to so called download all the jutsus from Konohamaru sensei. The more experienced the shinobi, then the clone will take a longer time to transmit the jutsus to me. But fyi, I can't copy bloodline limits or sage mode."

Marisu sighed as she closed her eyes.

"That's the thing. You can copy our jutsu with your sharingan so it's easy to copy the enemies' ninjutsu as well. We Rinha clan can only copy face, chakra and fighting styles but we can't copy ninjutsus. That's why we can only rely on you to break down the hand seals for us..."

Suigetsu thought hard before speaking.

"Well I did propose that Karin can do research and blood tests on Daisuke to mix his genetics with your clan's one. Then she can concoct a special kind of soldier pill for your clan."