Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

(Nightfall begins)

"How is she???" Daisuke asked anxiously as he cradled Sora's huge head on his lap.

To his relief, the feline opened its eye and licked his face.

"She's fine. She needs a lot for rest. That double rasengan really took a lot out of her." Karin said as she began washing her medical equipments.

"Damn it! When I get my hands on Boruto, I'm gonna make him regret it for hurting Sora!" Daisuke growled as Karin chuckled.

"What's so funny?!?" he lashed at the red haired kunoichi who flinched.

"Erm... Nothing..." she mumbled as Daisuke grunted.

"Fine. If you must know, I just thought it's funny how you fussed over Sora as if she's your girlfriend..." Karin muttered and Daisuke kept quiet.

He did find that comment amusing but he's not going to admit it to Karin...

"Hey kid." Suigetsu plopped to sit down beside Daisuke. "You ready?"

Daisuke raised an eyebrow.

"Ready for?"

Suigetsu laughed.

"Tomorrow, I'm bringing you to one of Orochimaru's favourite secret hideout. There, you'll learn a jutsu that your dad learnt from Orochimaru himself." the white haired ninja told the Uchiha.

"After that?" Daisuke asked.

"Then you can take revenge on your dad? I don't know..." Suigetsu suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hn."

*~*

"DAISUKE DID THIS?!?" Naruto roared as he watched Samui helped Killer Bee up while Ay paced in his office back and forth.

"That hurts man..." Darui winced when Sakura healed him.

"I know just bear with it okay..." she said gently and Darui gave her a long stare.

"Your son is a fine warrior Haruno.." he commented as if the atmosphere is normal.

"Thanks..." Sakura answered in a whisper.

"That bagayaro cut off one of my tentacles! If that wasn't enough the konoyaro made off with my Samehada!" Killer Bee whined and Naruto smiled softly at his friend.

"Well you must be in a real lot of pain since you didn't rap Octopops." and that made him laugh then coughed out blood...

"What's wrong?!?" Ay bellowed and Killer Bee coughed more blood..

"I think it's Hachibi!" Darui exclaimed. "I remembered seeing Daisuke cut off Gyuki's tentacle and the blood pouring out gave off a weird hue!"

"Oh no..." Samui gasped and Sakura's eyes widened.

"Erm..." Naruto began as his eyes flicked nervously to Sasuke and Sakura...

After treating Hinata, Naruto ordered Yamato, his children and the ANBUs who followed him to take his wife back to Konoha..

"Don't worry. Sakura can heal you with my blood and chakra." Sasuke stepped forward and Naruto shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sasuke. I can't let you! You've already used up 1/4 of your energy and blood for Hinata!" he protested but Sasuke gripped Naruto's arm.

"My child did this. He may not admit I'm his father after the imposter me tried to kill him but he is still my son. I am taking responsibility for his misdeeds." Sasuke said firmly.