Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

"The trauma must have been too much on the boy! Sasuke's attempts to kill him must have triggered off the mangekyou sharingans!" Asuma exclaimed.

"I feel a new power surging through me..." Daisuke whispered as Suigetsu gripped the chains.

"Don't use them Daisuke! Your eyes are still relatively new! If you overuse them then you'll go blind soon enough!" he pleaded and Daisuke closed his eyes before opening them to his normal onyx ones...

"Papa..." Daisuke said as he felt his vision go blurry before he fainted...

(Hurricane Suite ends)

*~*

(Sadness and Sorrow begins)

"What do you mean I tried to kill my son?!?" Sasuke yelled from behind the cell bars as Naruto looked at him with crestfallen eyes.

"I'm sorry Sasuke. But from the CCTV footages we got, you did tried to kill not only your son but you threatened the other students and teachers there too..." Naruto told him firmly as Sasuke's eyes widened, gripping the cell bars even more.

"Naruto! I will never ever try to kill anyone precious to me!! Especially not my son!!" he yelled again. "Let me out and look for Daisuke before I use my sage powers to get myself out of here!!"

Naruto narrowed his eyes at his best friend.

"You can try but it won't work Sasuke. Every cell in this high security prison has been upgraded ever since I became Hokage. I have placed a special sage sealing chakra so even you can't break free." Naruto warned him as Sasuke gritted his teeth.

"Naruto!! At least let me talk to Sakura or Sarada!!" Sasuke begged but Naruto looked away from him.

"I'm sorry Sasuke... Sakura doesn't want to talk to you..."

Sasuke's eyes widened at that news..

"What do you mean?!? You get her to come here!! I didn't try to kill my son!! I am innocent!!" he pleaded once again.

Naruto shook his head.

"Heck Sasuke, she doesn't even want to look at Sarada the moment she heard Karin and Suigetsu were the ones who took Daisuke... She insisted that you and Sarada were part of their group to plan that Daisuke be kidnapped. Sakura is all the more convinced that Karin is Sarada's real mother since she was left unhurt..."

"I told you all those bullshit are lies!! Sarada and Daisuke are mine and Sakura's children!! Why on earth would I try to kill my son?!?"

"I don't know... Maybe like what you said in front of everyone at that training compound..."

"What-what do you mean?!? What did the so-called me said?!?" Sasuke demanded.

"You said there can't be 2 geniuses in the Uchiha clan... There can only be one genius..." Naruto said solemnly and Sasuke's eyes widened even more.

"NARUTO!! I WILL NEVER EVER HURT DAISUKE!! HE IS MY SON THROUGH AND THROUGH!!" Sasuke roared but Naruto decided that he has heard enough for the day and left Sasuke in his cell...

*~*

"My child, you are hurt badly..." Marisu whispered as she looked at Daisuke who was being checked over by Karin.

Daisuke remained motionless as Karin corrected his shoulder... Then there was a cracking sound.

Daisuke's eyes shot opened as he shrieked in pain.

"Karin!" Suigetsu yelled out in panic as Sora mewed helplessly.

"He dislocated it when Sasuke threw him against the wall..." Karin muttered as she did the same to his other shoulder.

"Ahhh!!! Karin please stop!!!" Daisuke shouted as he tried to struggle but Karin summoned her chains to hold the boy down.

"It'll be over soon Daisuke..." she whispered as she ran her hands down his legs and found a sprained ankle.

"Alright..." Karin mumbled as she cracked the nerves there.

"KARIN!!!" Daisuke cried out as he sobbed.

"I'm sorry kid..." Suigetsu whispered. "Your dad really did some serious damage to you..."

Daisuke closed his eyes as he gritted his teeth tightly.

"Poor child..." Marisu sighed as she crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Papa... Why..." Daisuke sobbed as a tear fell down his cheek.

"He needs a few more sessions before he can recover fully." Karin announced as she did a full body check on him once more. "He can't go back to training soon that's for sure..."

Marisu sighed again for the boy's fate as Suigetsu nodded at Karin's words...

*~*

"Sasuke, you are here today for the trial of murdering your son..." Naruto began as Sasuke banged his cuffed hands on the podium before him.

"Naruto! Did you think I will really try to murder my only son?!?" he growled.

"Precisely your point. Since Daisuke was your only son and he's a genius, you yourself said that there can't be 2 geniuses in the clan." Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the Uchiha.

"Sakura, do you have anything to say before I drop my judgement on him?" Naruto turned to the pink haired kunoichi who was seated beside Sarada.

"No." she answered, loud and clear.

"Sakura! Please! You surely don't believe that I will do that to Daisuke!" he pleaded as Sakura glared at him.

"So an imposter, who happens to have the same strength, face and chakra flow as you, was the one who attacked Daisuke?!? Do you honestly think I will believe that theory?!?" Sakura yelled out as Sarada winced at her mother's fury.

"Calm down Sakura. Don't destroy my humble court house." Naruto said grimly as he took the gavel and said, "Sasuke, for attempted murder on your son, I will be sentencing you to lifetime imprisonment. No negotiations can be done to lessen your sentence throughout your life. Court is adjourned."

He pounded the gavel as Sasuke struggled against the ANBUs who were taking him away.

"I'm the only one who can find Daisuke Sakura! Only an Uchiha can find another Uchiha! Since Daisuke is hurt, he can't hide his aura very well so I can help us find him for you!!" he begged but Sakura stared at him with so much hatred that even the Hokage and Kakashi flinched.

"And let you murder my son before I get to him? I don't think so Sasuke. Leave my son alone! I will still take care of Sarada, don't you worry about that." Sakura spoke coldly as she stood up and grabbed Sarada's hand, dragging the girl along with her as they both left the court room...

(Sadness and Sorrow ends)