Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

(Dark Clouds begins)

"Daisuke, we're heading back to Konoha right?" Marisu asked as everyone finished packing their stuff.

Daisuke looked up at the sky as Sora nuzzled his hand.

He absent mindedly patted her head...

"No need... I haven't been hiding my chakra for the past 24 hours... He's coming for me soon..." Daisuke said quietly...

"Hey that reminds me, I wanted to ask you why did you get the Muramasa sword when you could just have chosen any of the ninja Swordsmen swords?" Suigetsu asked, crossing his hands behind his back.

"I told you before Suigetsu, Muramasa is a sword that can make me go on a murder rampage. It is able to push me more than my limits which I approve of." Daisuke said with an evil glint in his eye..

"I think the sword's getting to him..." Karin whispered to Marisu.

Marisu looked at Daisuke intently before making up her mind..

They have to take Daisuke out soon...

*~*

Sasuke's P.O.V.:

I can feel it...

His chakra... My son is not hiding his chakra anymore...

"Everyone follow me!!" I called out as I rushed through the forest...

The moment I woke up this morning, I could suddenly sense his chakra.. It was overpowering me, as if he purposely wants to lead me to him...

Has he already achieved whatever he wants to do and is finally ready to meet me???

"Sasuke, you felt him?" Sakura ran beside me and I nodded.

"I know my son's chakra anywhere. I know it's him... What I don't know is why he is not hiding his chakra anymore..." I told Sakura and she gave me a worried look before focusing her eyes back to the front.

"Sasuke! We need a plan, we need to pair up to be either the decoy or the ambush!" Naruto ran beside Sakura as he talked to me, Sarada was clinging to his back as she will not be able to keep up with our speed if we let her run on her own...

"Well Daisuke knows only I can find him so I'll definitely be the decoy who make an appearance..." then Naruto interrupted me.

"Me too. No point for me to hide, he will know the Hokage is after him after what he did to Kumo. Sakura, Sarada, you be the ambush in case we need help to calm him down or something alright?" Naruto ordered and both my wife and daughter nodded their heads.

I clenched my jaws as I hurried my pace...

Hold on Daisuke, papa's coming for you...

(Dark Clouds ends)

*~*

(Emergence of Talents begins)

"They're here." Daisuke spoke quietly as the whole atmosphere became quiet and tension was thick in the air...

After a minute, one of the Rinha members frowned.

"I don't..." he began but a shuriken suddenly flew from nowhere and lodged itself in his throat.

Daisuke's eyes narrowed as he heard the member fell behind him in a dull thud.

"Daisuke!" Karin yelled as more shurikens aimed straight for each Rinha members.