Chapter Twelve

Chapter Tweleve

(Hurricane Suite begins)

Daisuke made hand seals and summoned 5 shadow clones of himself and narrowed his eyes at Asuma.

He didn't need to activate his sharingan to see what Asuma planned to do next...

Asuma took out his chakra blades and fused it with wind chakra as he then fought off the original Daisuke and his shadow clones...

"Too slow." Daisuke said in a hushed voice as a 6th clone Daisuke appeared from behind Asuma in a blur and gave him a turning kick.

"He... Didn't even need to make hand seals to summon the 6th clone..." Kurenai whispered loudly...

"Lion combo!" Daisuke shouted as he did the famous move that his dad copied from Lee, the powerful taijutsu user...

Asuma gritted his teeth and used his chakra blades to slash through which he thought was Daisuke's clones before they got to him to do the Lion Combo.

"Asuma! Be careful! Don't hurt the real Daisuke!" Kurenai called out.

He gave a quick nod as he cursed under his breath.

Even if he doesn't want to hurt the boy, it seems that the boy wants to hurt him instead...

From the way that more clones were summoned, it seems that Daisuke is trying to tire him out...

Asuma was tempted to use the ash technique but he kept in mind what happened to Konohamaru when that happened...

He has to use a jutsu that Daisuke knows so as to avoid further trouble...

"Katon! Fire release!" Asuma somersaulted into the air and blew the fire downwards onto the Daisukes that he sees on the ground, making the clones all disappear.

A kunai knife was thrown from a tree and it stabbed Asuma in the arm.

He winced in pain as he landed on the ground with both feet while one hand held his injured arm.

At the same time, the original Daisuke jumped out from the tree and stood in front of him, hands buried in his pockets.

"Daisuke!" Asuma growled out as he pulled out the kunai. "What were you thinking?!?"

Daisuke gave him a bored look.

"What? I didn't do a deadly jutsu with that kunai did I?" he rebutted and Asuma bit back his tongue.

It was true but... The way that Daisuke carried out his attack...

It's like he's becoming cruel and distance from them...

Like how Sasuke was before he went off with Orochimaru...

"So, what'd I get?" he turned to Kurenai who blinked a few times before gripping her pen.

"A+ Daisuke. You carried out your strategy very well such that you can take on and outsmart Asuma sensei.." Kurenai began but Asuma clenched his fist.

"Kurenai! A+ grade is too high for him..." Asuma began but Kurenai snapped her eyes to her husband.

"Daisuke could have taken you out with a jutsu that he has developed instead of a kunai! Thank your lucky stars you are not his enemy and that this is an exam! Keep that in mind Asuma!" Kurenai warned.

Asuma bit back his tongue as he realised what she said was true...

"Hmph..." Daisuke grunted as he turned to walk away but suddenly, someone threw 2 kunais his way.